Equipment Service and Repair
At Warren CAT, we pride ourselves on providing the best construction equipment service in Oklahoma, West Texas and the Texas Panhandle. Once you buy a machine or piece of equipment from Warren CAT, our commitment to you does not end… It is just the beginning.
Call us at 866-292-7736 or contact us online to schedule service now.
From standard preventive maintenance to complete repairs and rebuilds of complex engine components, we have the broad capabilities required to meet your expectations for professional service.
Regardless of the make and condition of your machines or what kind of construction equipment service repair you need, we have the tools, technology and trained expertise to complete the work right. At Warren CAT, we are committed to keeping your machines and equipment up and running so you can focus on maximizing the productivity of your operations while avoiding costly downtime.
Shop and Mobile Field Service Options
Access to reliable service is important to ensuring the health of your machines and keeping them up and running. Warren CAT takes great pride in our ability to provide high-quality support and a wide range of machine services to customers, either in one of our conveniently located machine shops or in the field at your work site.
We always keep a full range of spare parts, engine parts, and hydraulic parts on hand to ensure timely maintenance and repairs, and we also offer emergency maintenance services and equipment repairs upon request to minimize your loss of productivity.
Service Performed by Highly Skilled, Expertly Trained Technicians
When you trust your machines and equipment to Warren CAT for service and repair, you benefit from having work performed by highly skilled, factory-trained Caterpillar® technicians who receive state-of-the-art training. Our team is trained to find the fastest, most-cost effective solutions to return your mission-critical equipment to peak operating condition. We have also developed an internship program, where we train aspiring technicians to serve the specific needs of Warren CAT customers in a broad variety of industries.
- Hydraulic Service. Our custom Hydraulic Service provides effective hydraulic system management based on three key elements: technical inspections, SOS services and contamination control.
- Certified Rebuild. We perform certified rebuilds for engines, powertrains and hydraulic systems, backed with a comprehensive warranty to give you additional protection and peace of mind.
- Undercarriage Service. Available for both Cat and non-Cat machines, our service technicians can rebuild an existing undercarriage to extend its useful life.
- Major Component Service. We can perform reliable component repairs involving engines, transmissions, differentials, final drives, and more, and we offer machining services to recondition components, a cost-effective alternative to new components.
- Hoses and Couplings. We carry an extensive selection of low-, medium- and high-pressure Cat hoses and couplings, and our timely service can get you up and running quickly. We can also serve non-Cat equipment
- Welding and Fabrication. Our state-of-the-art facilities offer a wide range of welding, machining and fabricating services. Whether you need specialty buckets, roller frames, blades, or a rebuild or repair, we can get the job done quickly, affordably and to your specifications.
“The Warren CAT tech who helped us is freaking awesome! He explained everything he was going to do and he followed through on it, which has not been my experience with other dealerships. I’m amazed and thankful for everything he did to get us up and running.”
Customer Support Agreements
Warren CAT offers Customer Support Agreements (CSA) to help you manage your fleet and prevent costly repairs. We will work with you to develop a CSA tailored to the needs of your operation and fleet. Support plans range from simple maintenance to complete repair and help alleviate the stress of remembering scheduled maintenance, while ensuring your equipment never misses regular preventative maintenance or necessary servicing.