Caterpillar® Jobs at Warren CAT
Are you ready to put your talents to use for a company that you can grow with? An exciting career with Warren CAT in West Texas, the Texas Panhandle or Oklahoma may be for you! Our wide range of career opportunities includes technicians, mechanics, welders and more. We also have non-technical positions available, from sales and administration to information technology.
Need more information? Call our Recruiting Hotline at 844-232-6246 or contact us online.
We Put Our Employees First
Warren CAT implements an “Employees First” philosophy; it’s a part of our core values. We are committed to a culture of diversity, pride, accountability, teamwork and personal growth. We conduct ourselves in an ethical manner, and we value employees who demonstrate personal excellence and respect for others. Our values are also reflected in our passion for our business and our dedication to serving the needs of our customers.
Comprehensive Benefits Package
In alignment with our efforts to offer the best employment experience and to preserve and improve the quality of life for our employees, we’re proud to offer a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees that is one of the most competitive in the industry.
- Medical, dental, life and vision coverage
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Medical flexible spending/HSA
- Paid holidays/vacation
- 401(k) Retirement Plans
- Profit sharing
- Education/tuition reimbursement
- Tool accounts
- Safety footwear and prescription eyewear
- Direct-deposit pay
- UNUM Service award program
- Bereavement leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral bonus program
- Employee self-service website
- Jury duty compensation
Training Opportunities to Ensure Your Success
Warren CAT provides you with all the tools you need to succeed, including world-class training to sharpen your skills and maximize your talents. Our training opportunities include:
- Instructor-Led Training where you study various gasoline engine concepts and work with them in a laboratory setting
- Cat® DPC Web-Based Training that offers a variety of online courses facilitated through the Cat Dealer Performance Center
- Computer Skills Training encompassing a wide range of topics, including basic computer skills, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, professional development and money basics … to name a few
Join the Winning Warren CAT Team!