Cat® Excavators For Sale In OK & TX
Long Reach Excavation
A new excavator is a perfect option when you need a powerful machine to handle the most demanding digging and earthmoving applications. As an authorized Cat® dealer operating throughout West Texas and Oklahoma, Warren CAT is the leading source of new excavators for any industrial application. We offer a wide range of excavating equipment, from compact mini excavators to large models for large-scale demolition and earth moving projects.
Shop New Excavators and Attachments
Excavators typically feature a bucket, an articulating arm, movable tracks or wheels, and a cab. These components provide superior maneuverability and digging power for the most demanding applications. Excavators can perform functions like digging trenches, drilling large holes, lifting away waste and more.
These machines are popular in industries such as road construction, mining, large-scale contracting and demolition. The types of excavators for sale at Warren CAT include:
- Mini excavators
- Small excavators
- Medium excavators
- Large excavators
- Long reach excavators
- Demolition excavators
- Wheel excavators
We also sell a complete line of excavator attachments to help you get the most out of your new machine, as well as frontless excavators that can be customized for specific operational requirements.
Benefits and Features of Cat Excavators
Excavators from Caterpillar provide more capabilities than most other brands, whether you need more power, digging depth, lift capacity, reach or swing torque. Some specific features of our excavators include:
- Improved operator safety and control with high-resolution LCD monitors, customizable joystick control pads and available rearview cameras.
- Reinforced frames that stand up to the most demanding construction tasks.
- Air-to-air aftercoolers for providing more efficient combustion with reduced emissions and smoke.
- Cat ACERT engines that produce greater horsepower and use less fuel than most other engines on the market.
- Advanced hydraulics capable of moving rocks, dirt and debris more quickly, efficiently and with greater accuracy.
Advantages of Choosing Warren CAT as Your Source for Heavy Equipment
At Warren CAT, our relationship goes far beyond the initial sale of your new machine. Our goal is to establish a trustworthy partnership that lasts many years down the road. Besides receiving a durable and reliable machine at a competitive price, some of the other advantages you'll see by choosing us as your construction equipment supplier include:
- Superior service and parts: There's no time to waste when you need a new part, routine maintenance or an emergency repair. At Warren CAT, we offer service and a comprehensive parts inventory you won’t find anywhere else in the region, as well as Customer Value Agreements to keep maintenance costs lower and service more predictable, with less risk of unplanned downtime.
- The most modern Cat technology: The latest innovations in Cat equipment, coupled with Cat Connect options, provide you with the most up-to-date tools and resources available in the industry.
- Flexible financing options: Full support from Cat Financial Services allows the finance and credit teams at Warren CAT to help you make the decisions that best fit the needs of your operation.