Reliably Increase Your Grade Accuracy
Looking for a reliable and cost-effective way to increase the grade accuracy of your machines? Even the most experienced equipment operators can find that maintaining a consistent grade at times presents a major challenge. The AccuGrade™ Grade Control System by SITECH uses cutting-edge, machine-mounted sensors to calculate precise blade slope and elevation information, making the entire grading process much easier and less labor-intensive.
The integrated electro-hydraulic valve control module uses the information received from the sensors to automatically adjust the blade to maintain grade. Depending on the configuration, the operator can select which side of the blade to control — right, left or both sides.
The AccuGrade Grade Control System gives you:
- Automated blade control for greater operator efficiency
- Ability to achieve grade faster and with fewer passes
- Increase in productivity by as much as 40 percent
- Significant decrease in site costs
- State-of-the-art product suite including cross slope, sonic, laser, GPS and ATS technology
- Digital design data
- In-cab operator guidance features for easy operation
- Virtual elimination of the need for survey stakes
- Ability to move material more accurately, safely and quickly
- Positive impact on your company’s bottom line
Grade Control Solutions from SITECH and Warren CAT
The team at SITECH Texoma offers both rental and retail technology solutions. Whether you need short term technology support or you’re ready to upgrade your existing Cat® equipment, the team at SITECH Texoma, in partnership with Warren CAT, are here to help you with the technology you need to get the absolute best performance from your machines while you maximize your business operation and earning potential.
Learn more about SITECH Texoma