New Cat® Motor Graders For Sale In OK & TX
As an authorized Cat® dealer serving Oklahoma, West Texas and the Texas Panhandle, Warren CAT offers the region's most comprehensive selection of industrial motor graders for sale. All of our new machines deliver the power, performance, reliability and efficiency that you've come to expect from the worldwide leader in construction equipment. Contact us online or stop by one of our locations today to learn more about new Cat graders.
How Buying a New Motor Grader Helps Your Operations
Contractors mainly use motor graders to flatten a surface in leveling or grading applications. Motor graders are outstanding for both fine and rough grading, and their versatile build and hydraulic functions allow for other duties and tasks like foundation setting, ditch cutting and large-scale snow removal.
At Warren CAT, we offer a complete line of new Cat motor graders for sale, bringing you machines that yield the highest levels of user comfort, reliability, durability and productivity. We also sell various attachments to extend the capabilities of your new machine, including V-plows, cutting edges, rippers and snowplows.
Applications and Features of Cat Motor Graders
Road construction, highway maintenance, roadway repair and snow removal are among the most common industries that motor graders serve. Compared to manual grading applications, motor graders provide higher efficiency and more precise results. Some smaller-frame graders have the ability to maneuver in extremely tight spaces, making them even more adaptable.
New Cat motor graders come with several valuable features:
- Advanced control joysticks enable operators to keep their hands on the controls during all work phases.
- Auto articulation simplifies operation by reducing turning radius and improving maneuverability.
- The Stable Blade System eliminates machine bounce by adjusting the throttle when it detects a loss of stability.
- Standard Cat GRADE with Cross Slope improves haul road quality and operator productivity by helping maintain the appropriate water drainage through automatically controlling one side of the blade.
- Cat powertrains deliver maximum ground power for smooth, consistent grading.
Selecting Warren CAT as Your Trusted Heavy Equipment Supplier
Our relationship will extend beyond the initial sale when you partner with Warren CAT for your new motor grader. The product knowledge and after-sale technical support our team provides are unparalleled in the region. We also offer some of the most comprehensive equipment warranties in the industry.
The primary advantages of working with us include:
- Access to the latest Cat technology: Cat Connect and Cat Product Link™ provide the most innovative equipment features to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Flexible financing: At Warren CAT, we understand our customers' unique needs. Through the assistance of Cat Financial, we can help structure the perfect financial plan for your budget.
- Unrivaled service and parts: We offer an entire range of repair and maintenance services throughout Texas and Oklahoma that deliver your desired results, including Customer Value Agreements that help keep maintenance costs manageable and predictable, with scheduled services to minimize the risk of unexpected downtime. Our parts.cat.com online store also provides access to more than 1.4 million certified parts for speedy delivery.