New Cat® Track Loaders For Sale In OK & TX
For heavy-duty and rough terrain applications, few pieces of equipment live up to the versatility and high performance of a full-size track loader. At Warren CAT, we sell new track loaders with many of the latest features and innovations to help customers maximize safety and productivity. As an authorized Cat® dealer serving Oklahoma, West Texas and the Texas Panhandle, we have multiple facilities across the region to cover your needs.
New Track Loaders for Sale Near You
A new track loader can help you save time and money by handling the most challenging loading, digging, filling, grading and land-clearing tasks. These machines provide the horsepower needed to deliver in the harshest work environments common to construction, forestry, waste management, demolition and other demanding industries.
Various types of attachments are available to add extra levels of versatility to your new machine, including buckets, forks, rippers and other assorted blades. The Cat Fusion™ Coupler system is available to enable a seamless transition between attachments.
Contact a Warren CAT location near you today to learn about the specific track loader models and attachments we currently have in stock.
Benefits and Features of New Cat Track Loaders
The new generation of Cat track loaders delivers increased performance, safety and fuel efficiency over versions from previous years. The updated cab provides operators with added comforts like ergonomic seating, adjustable armrests and improved air conditioning, while enhanced bucket visibility helps them work more confidently and safely.
Some additional benefits of our new Cat track loaders include:
- Efficient Cat engines for fast response and exceptional power when the machine is under load.
- Position-sensing cylinders and load-sensing hydraulics that offer responsive and precise performance.
- Cat Connect and other technological options that collect machine data to improve productivity, efficiency and safety.
- Engines meeting stringent EPA emission standards.
- The hydrostatic drive system, which delivers counter rotation, fast travel speed and on-the-go directional changes.
- Automatic kickouts, providing productivity and flexibility for dump target heights and precise loads.
Advantages of Choosing Warren CAT as Your Construction Equipment Provider
By providing top-tier repair and maintenance services, after-sale care and flexible payment options, our commitment to our customers extends well past the initial purchase. We pride ourselves on providing the most comprehensive equipment solutions the industry has to offer.
Some advantages you'll see by partnering with Warren CAT include:
- Parts: As a member of the Cat dealer network, we have access to one of the country's most extensive inventories of equipment parts. Our parts.cat.com store allows you to shop 24 hours per day, seven days a week.
- Service: Whether you need a simple repair, scheduled maintenance or a complex rebuild, our highly skilled technicians go above and beyond to keep your equipment running smoothly, and a Customer Value Agreement can help keep maintenance costs low and machine service downtime to a minimum.
- Financing: Our experienced team of financial experts can help you develop a payment plan suited for your company's budget.