The legacy version of Cat SIS (1.0) will be retired on May 14, 2021. Current users should begin using Cat SIS 2.0 now and will no longer be able to access the legacy version of Cat SIS after May 14.
Cat® Service Information System (SIS) is an online electronic service reference tool providing detailed service information for Cat products from 1977 up to today.
The equivalent of more than 25,000 books, Cat SIS makes available all of the following at the click of a mouse or the tap of your finger:
- Over 2 million service graphics
- 1.5 million parts numbers
- 44,000 parts/service documents
Current SIS Web account owners can log in to SIS Web here.
Say Hello to Cat SIS 2.0
In a massive step forward, Caterpillar has partnered with the worldwide dealer network to create SIS 2.0. With a responsive, cloud-based design, SIS 2.0 allows you to login from any device, giving you parts and service information at your fingertips right when you need it.
- SIMPLE. The simplicity of SIS 2.0 is incredible. No more plugins, updates, or configuration. Access the parts, maintenance and service information you need, all from a PC, phone or tablet.
- INTUITIVE. Compared to legacy SIS Web, the learning curve for SIS 2.0 is practically non-existent. Users can learn how to use it with minimal to no training. And it integrates seamlessly with Cat applications. (If needed, self help videos and guides are available.)
- EFFICIENT. With SIS 2.0, finding information is easier than ever. We made SIS better so you can spend more time doing and get the job done faster
If you’re a current Cat SIS user, you’ll soon discover how SIS 2.0 makes it easier and faster than ever to get the Cat parts and service information you need.
Current SIS users can begin using Cat SIS 2.0 right now! Click the button below to log in to Cat SIS 2.0.
CAT SIS 2.0 LOGIN
New Cat SIS User Accounts
Are you new to Cat SIS and ready to create your own SIS account to take advantage of all this tool has to offer?
Free Basic Access
Cat SIS offers a no-cost, free basic level of access to users that includes kits, parts and safety information. You can get started with this basic access by creating a free account at Parts.Cat.com.
Once you have established your Parts.Cat.com account, click on the “SIS” link option in the main navigation at the top of the page and accept the Cat SIS system terms and conditions. This will create your account for the legacy Cat SIS platform. To begin using Cat SIS 2.0 with your new Cat SIS account, contact us using this link to let us know you would like your SIS account upgraded to Cat SIS 2.0. We will reply to the email address you provide with confirmation when the update is complete, at which time you can begin using Cat SIS 2.0.
Complete SIS Access
Full access to the complete repository of Cat SIS reference materials and information requires an annual paid subscription, which you can request by contacting us at this link.