Cat SIS For Parts & Service
Cat® Service Information System (Cat SIS) is an online electronic service reference tool providing detailed service information for Cat products from 1977 up to today.
The equivalent of more than 25,000 books, Cat SIS makes available all of the following at the click of a mouse or the tap of your finger:
- Over 2 million service graphics
- 1.5 million parts numbers
- 44,000 parts and service documents
If you need assistance with creating or accessing your Cat SIS account, call or contact a Warren CAT Cat SIS specialist who is ready to help.
In a massive step forward, Caterpillar has partnered with their worldwide dealer network to create Cat SIS 2.0. With a responsive, cloud-based design, SIS 2.0 allows you to login from any device, giving you parts and service information at your fingertips right when you need it.
- SIMPLE. The simplicity of SIS 2.0 is incredible. No more plugins, updates, or configuration. Access the parts, maintenance and service information you need, all from a PC, phone or tablet.
- INTUITIVE. Compared to legacy SIS Web, the learning curve for SIS 2.0 is practically non-existent. Users can learn how to use it with minimal to no training. And it integrates seamlessly with Cat applications. (If needed, self help videos and guides are available.)
- EFFICIENT. With SIS 2.0, finding information is easier than ever. We made SIS better so you can spend more time doing and get the job done faster
Discover how the next generation of Cat SIS makes it easier and faster than ever to get the Cat parts and service information you need.
How to Get a Cat SIS Login
Are you new to Cat SIS and ready to create your own SIS account to take advantage of all this tool has to offer?
Level 1: Free Basic Access
Cat SIS offers a no-cost, free to all basic access level to users that includes kits, parts and safety information. Level 1 includes:
- Injector Trim Files
- Kits Information
- Parts Identification
- Remanufactured Injector Trim Files
- Safety Expanded Mining
You can get started with this basic access by creating a free account at Parts.Cat.com.
Once you have established your Parts.Cat.com account, click on the “SIS” link option in the main navigation at the top of the page and accept the Cat SIS system terms and conditions. This will create your new Cat SIS account.
Level 2: Complete SIS Access
For customers needing more comprehensive information, Cat SIS Level 2 provides full access to the complete repository of Cat SIS reference materials and information with an annual paid subscription, which you can request by contacting us at this link.
In addition to the kit, parts and safety information included in Level 1, a paid Level 2 subscription provides access to all of the following:
- Applied Failure Analysis
- As Shipped (engine)
- Customer Service Information
- Cylinder Files
- Disassembly and Assembly
- ECM Replacement Files
- Engine News
- Engine Performance Specifications
- Engine Tool Guide
- General Service Information
- Lift Truck Technical Bulletin
- Operation and Maintenance Manual
- Service Magazine
- Special Instructions
- Systems Operation
- Fundamentals Testing and Adjusting
- Tool Guide
- Tool Operating Manual
- Torque Specifications
- Truck Engine News
Call or contact a Warren CAT Cat SIS representative to get started using Cat SIS today.