C32 ACERT™ Tier 4 Final Engine
- Maximum Rating
- Minimum Rating
- Governor and Protection
- ADEM A4
- Flywheel and Flywheel Housing
- SAE No. 0
- Flywheel Teeth
- Rotation from Flywheel End
- U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final
Capacity for Liquids
- Cooling System
- 15.9gal (US)
- Designed to meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emissions requirements. - On-engine NOx reduction system with optimized piston, ring, liner, and fuel system configuration to reduce NOx while minimizing in-cylinder sooting- Aftertreatment features diesel oxidation catalyst- Meets Tier 4 Final emissions requirements four years early, achieving environmental benefits earlier than required.
- Proven reliability and durability of engine and aftertreatment- Broad operating speed range- High power density- PTO drive options provide flexible access to auxiliary power for pumps and other needs
Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Optimized fuel consumption- Maintenance-free aftertreatment
Advanced Digital Engine Management
ADEM A4 control system providing integrated ignition, speed governing, protection, and controls. ADEM A4 has improved: user interface, display system, shutdown controls, and system diagnostics.
For any petroleum application, trust Caterpillar to meet your exact needs with a factory custom package. Cat® engines, generators, enclosures, controls, radiators, transmissions, aftertreatment solutions — anything your project requires — can be custom designed and matched to create a one-of-a kind solution. Custom packages are globally supported and are covered by a one-year warranty after startup.
- Caterpillar has a full line of engine-transmission packages that can be fully integrated with your axle, hydraulics, and operator interface.- C32 ACERT™ optimized Cat transmission match: TH48-E70
Every engine is full-load tested to ensure proper engine performance.
Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer
- More than 2,200 dealer outlets- Caterpillar factory-trained dealer technicians service every aspect of your petroleum engine- Caterpillar parts and labor warrantyPreventive maintenance agreements available for repairbefore-failure optionsS•O•SSM program matches your oil and coolant samples against Caterpillar set standards to determine:- Internal engine component condition- Presence of unwanted fluids- Presence of combustion by-products- Site-specific oil change interval
Over 80 Years of Engine Manufacturing Experience
Ownership of these manufacturing processes enables Caterpillar to produce high quality, dependable products.- Cast engine blocks, heads, cylinder liners, and flywheel housings- Machine critical components- Assemble complete engine
For all your petroleum power requirements, visit www.catoilandgas.cat.com.