1830mm (60 in) Pallet Fork on 2134mm (84 in) carriage
Designed to fully comply with International Truckers Association standards for palletized loads. Move material quickly and efficiently.
- Fork Tine Length
- Fork Tine Thickness
- Fork Tine Width
- Carriage Height
- Carriage Width
- Outside Tine Width - Maximum Spread
- Operating Weight
100% Compliant to ITA Class IV Standards
- You get more done when the fork fits the pallet. Fork tines fit International Trucking Association standards for palletized loads, so you know it will work for you.
- Work efficiently on and off trucks, containers and loading docks.
- Rated for ITA standard capacities.
Built to Work for You
- You can select from maximum to minimum width – no tools required. Set it and go.
- The six locking points are evenly spaced, 6.3 in apart.
- Choose what works best: 60" or 72" non-swinging tines are available to match your typical loads.
- Compatible with any loader with a Fusion coupler – grab it when you need it. Drop it when you don’t.
Supported by Your Cat Dealer
- Get machine for your forks, machine and everything in between from your local Cat dealer.
- Parts and support available anywhere you work…no matter how far around the world you go.