WARREN CAT LIMITED WARRANTY SERVICE REPAIRS
Warren CAT warrants service repairs performed by Warren CAT on industrial engines, trucks, and equipment against defective workmanship in the performance of such service repairs for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of such repairs, subject to the following provisions:
- This warranty extends only to defective workmanship by Warren CAT. Performance failures or any other operational difficulties whatsoever caused by or related to defects in new or rebuilt parts are warranted only in accordance with, and only to the extent of, any warranties given with respect to such parts by the manufacturers or suppliers thereof. No independent or additional warranty with respect to such parts is made or given by Warren CAT.
- Repairs pursuant to this warranty are to be made only at Warren CAT’s service departments, unless prior written authorization is obtained from Warren CAT’s management. Transportation of equipment to and from the location of authorized warranty repair will be at the owner’s expense.
- The cost of removing or installing a failed engine or component is not included within this warranty, and shall be at owner’s expense, unless such removal or installation was performed by Warren CAT as a part of the service repairs covered by this warranty.
- Repairs pursuant to this warranty will be performed during normal working hours only.
- Excluded from this warranty are performance failures or any other operational difficulties whatsoever caused by or related to the failure of or defects in parts or components reused in the making of the service repairs subject to this warranty, and similarly excluded are performance failures or any operational difficulties whatsoever caused by or related to used parts used at the owner’s request in the making of the service repairs under this warranty.
- Owner must notify Warren CAT immediately following the occurrence of any performance failure or other operational difficulty subject to this warranty. Failure to give such immediate notification will operate to release Warren CAT from any liability under this warranty.
- Removal or disassembly of any failed engine, part or component by anyone other than Warren CAT or its authorized representative will release any obligation of Warren CAT under this warranty. Likewise excluded from this warranty is damage or performance failure caused or aggravated by the operation of engines or equipment after a performance failure or defect has occurred.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. LIABILITY UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT LIABILITY. LIABILITY FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT OR OF ANY OTHER NATURE WHATSOEVER, IS EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.