Identify Minor Issues Before They Require Major Repairs
Proper fluid maintenance is imperative to keep machines and engines operating at peak performance. Scheduled Oil Sampling (S.O.S.) through the use of S.O.S. Fluid Analysis from Warren CAT provides a reliable means for early detection of potential problem areas.
By monitoring equipment throughout its lifecycle, S.O.S. Fluid Analysis helps to identify minor issues before they grow into major repairs, thereby optimizing performance, maximizing productivity, protecting valuable equipment, reducing operating costs and increasing resale values.
Sophisticated Analytical Technology is the Key
Using state-of-the-art, highly sophisticated analytical technology, our experienced technicians test oil, coolant and fuel samples collected at regularly scheduled intervals. You’ll receive clear, concise and timely reports consisting of careful interpretations and precise recommendations. We can answer any questions you have, discuss report specifics, and help develop an S.O.S. Fluid Analysis plan uniquely suited to your operations.
Benefits of S.O.S. Fluid Analysis
The S.O.S. Fluid Analysis provided by Warren CAT is one of the most important maintenance support programs available to machine owners because it:
- Detects problems early, so they can be repaired before becoming major failures
- Monitors positive as well as negative performance, so you won’t pay for component repair prematurely
- Allows you to monitor maintenance schedules to verify routine maintenance has been performed
- Enables you to better manage budgets and project timelines by predicting repairs, downtime and equipment life
- Helps develop a complete service history for each machine, which is valuable insight for evaluating performance, planning replacement purchases and commanding higher prices at trade-in or sale