Located at the crossroads of I-35 and I-40 in the heart of oil and gas country, the Warren CAT Power Systems Advanced Engine Rebuild Center in Oklahoma City offers unique capabilities which are hard to match anywhere else in North America.
Warren CAT provides the highest quality engine service and is uniquely qualified to offer you an efficient, expert experience on your next rebuild. Increased capacity means your rebuild is completed quicker and more efficiently:
- 120,000 sq. ft. facility on 28 acres
- Comprehensive contamination control
- Dedicated Disassembly area with 10 bays
- Dedicated Component Rebuild area
- Dedicated Assembly area with 19 bays
- 3 Engine Dyno cells: (2)2700hp, (1)6400hp
- Transmission test cell
- State of the art drive-through Paint Booth
- Frac Shop with 4 bays
- Rig-Up Shop with 4 bays
- 3500 sq. ft. Parts Warehouse
- Up to 50 Cat-trained Technicians
- Fleet of over 30 Field Service Trucks
Contact us today for more information on the Oklahoma City Advanced Engine Rebuild Center or to schedule your service.
"*" indicates required fields
Follow this link to learn more about power systems services at Warren CAT.