- Drive Shaft Torque at Maximum Pressure
- Drive Method
- Gerotor Motor - Direct Drive
- Mounting Bracket Design
- 3 Ton Mini Excavator Pin On
- Required Hydraulics
- Standard Flow
- Optimal Hydraulic Flow
- 42-83 L/min (11-22 gpm)
- Optimal Hydraulic Pressure
- 145-235 bar (2100-3400 psi)
- Overall Width - With Bracket
- Overall Length - With Bracket
- Overall Height
- Housing Diameter
- Swing Range (fore/aft)
- 70 degrees
- Swing Range (L/R)
- 76 degrees
- Motor Displacement
- Bit Speed at Maximum Flow
- 127 rpm
- Hex Output Shaft Size
Cat® Augers are used to drill holes for footings, fencing, sign posts, trees and shrubs in construction, agricultural and landscaping applications.
Multiple Drive Systems
- A23 feature a variable speed, bi-directional, gerotor style hydraulic motor that generates optimal bit speed and output torque for light to moderate duty work.
- A41 features a variable speed, bi-directional, single reduction planetary drive gerotor style hydraulic motor mounted to a planetary gear box for optimal bit speed and output torque for moderate to heavy-duty applications.
- A68 features variable speed, bi-directional, double reduction planetary drive hydraulic gear motor mounted to a planetary gear box for optimal bit speed and output torque for moderate to heavy-duty, high performance drilling requirements.
Three different drive systems, all designed with the right amount of speed and torque for working in a broad range of soil types.
Rugged Bits for Every Application
Rugged bits are adaptable to a number of projects. Standard bits, tree bits, industrial bits and standard rock drill head bits (bolt-on) are offered to cover a wide variety of applications and ground conditions.
Bit Extensions and Adapters
Various extensions allow for digging deeper and adapting to round or hex shaft bit designs. Retention pin reduces time to auger flight changes.
Articulated joint ensures auger hangs straight, independent of machine positioning.
Mechanical Swing Stops
Mechanical swing stops protect from auger over swing.