CHOOSE YOUR OFFER
It’s payback time!
Back by popular demand for 2023, the Great Payback Event delivers an immediate return on your new machine investment.
How you want to get your payback is up to you. Click on the tabs below to compare details on the Financing + CVA and the Fuel Payback + CVA options, and then complete the brief form below to get more information.
4.99% FINANCING FOR 48 MONTHS + CVA*
- 3,000-Hour Planned Maintenance Interval coverage with genuine Cat liquid filters, Cat air filters and S•O•SSM Fluid Analysis
- My.Cat.com or VisionLink® for 36 months
- 36-month/5,000-Hour Powertrain + Hydraulic + Technology EPP
Reduce your monthly ownership costs and free up cash for other business needs with this great financing rate. You also get a Cat® Customer Value Agreement and an Equipment Protection Plan to make owning and operating your new equipment hassle-free.
Cat Customer Value Agreements (CVAs) feature Planned Maintenance Interval coverage with S•O•SSM Fluid Analysis and expert dealer support and connectivity with My.Cat.Com or VisionLink®. A CVA includes:
Equipment Protection Plan (EPP) is also included in this offer along with the CVA to protect your investment.
FUEL PAYBACK + CVA
Take down your operating costs with account credit for the first 1,500 hours or 24 months of fuel, whichever comes first. You also get a Cat Customer Value Agreement (CVA), featuring an Equipment Protection Plan (EPP), Planned Maintenance Interval coverage with S•O•SSM Fluid Analysis and connectivity with VisionLink®. A CVA includes:
- 3 Year/5,000 Hour Powertrain + Hydraulic + Technology Equipment Protection Plan
- 3 Year/3,000-Hour coverage for all Planned Maintenance Intervals with genuine Cat liquid filters, Cat air filters and S•O•SSM with expert dealer support
- Up to 36 months of Vision Link® Connectivity Support
In order to receive your fuel payback credit, you must complete the enrollment forms located on my.cat.com. It’s fast and easy:
- LOG IN TO YOUR MY.CAT.COM ACCOUNT (PartsStore, parts.cat.com, Cat Rewards, SIS are all valid logins) If you have not enrolled in a my.cat.com account:
– Go to my.cat.com
– Select SIGN UP
– Complete the information
– Get notification that your Cat dealer has activated your account
- TO ENROLL YOUR MACHINE, in the navigation bar at the top of the my.cat.com screen under my activities, select “Fuel Program.”
- COMPLETE THE FORMS and SUBMIT.
What’s a CVA?
WHAT’S A CVA? HASSLE-FREE OWNERSHIP.
Cat Customer Value Agreements (CVAs) offer hassle-free ownership of your Cat machine with the right parts delivered to you, an Equipment Protection Plan, optional dealer maintenance and key machine insights right on your phone. In some areas, EPP might be sold separately from the CVA. It’s a one-stop solution to keep your machine easy to own and ready to work!
Calculate Your Monthly Payments
Our online calculator makes it easy to determine your monthly payment and total investment. Just plug in the price of your new Cat machine, the 4.99% interest rate and the 48-month term to get a quick estimate.
Fuel Program Summary
Caterpillar is pleased to announce the Global Construction and Infrastructure Fuel Offer from October 1 to December 31, 2023. Caterpillar is offering this program to help our customers with one of the largest operating costs.
What benefits will a customer receive by participating in this Fuel Program?
FUEL PAYBACK CREDIT
Get account credit for the first 1500 hours or 24 months of fuel, whichever comes first.
Is this Fuel Program still relevant given recent positive fuel cost trends?
Yes, fuel costs continue to be a top operating cost for customers. Depending upon the machine, fuel costs can account for approximately 24% to 35% of a customer’s total operating cost.
What Cat® machines qualify for this program?
A detailed list of eligible machines and their respective fuel consumption guarantee levels can be found at end of this FAQ.
How do I enroll in the program?
Enrollment is simple and can be done online at my.cat.com. Please contact your machine sales rep with any questions.
How many days do I have from the date of sale to enroll my machine in the program?
You have 60 days from the date of sale to enroll qualified machine(s) in the program.
How long will Caterpillar offer this program?
This program will be offered from October 1 to December 31, 2023. Any qualified machine(s) purchased between these dates are eligible to be enrolled in the Fuel Program.
How long am I eligible to receive a payment from Caterpillar for this Program?
An enrolled machine is eligible to receive credit payment for up to 2-years or 1,500-hours, whichever occurs first, from the date of sale. Cat prepaid credits will be awarded four times a year up to 1,500 hours or the 2-year mark from date of sale for any amounts due under the Program. This Cat prepaid credit may be redeemed to pay for parts, service, or rental excluding new machine purchases. The Cat prepaid credit may be used at any Cat dealer whose currency matches that of the currency issued on the credit. The Cat prepaid credit will be sent to the email address provided by the customer at the time of enrollment. If a customer’s email address changes during the duration of the Fuel Program, it is the customer’s responsibility to update their email address with Caterpillar directly through the Fuel Program website. The issued credit will be valid up to one year from date of issuance.
Below is the equation for how a credit is calculated.
Fuel Program Payout = Y x A x B
Y = Run Time Fuel Consumption Level
A = Run Time Hours as Reported by Product Link (Up to 2 yrs. or 1,500 hrs.)
B = $1.4 Reimbursement Rate per Liter (Depending upon selling dealer’s location)
B = $3.65 Reimbursement Rate per Gallon (Depending upon selling dealer’s location)
The maximum credit Caterpillar will pay a customer under the Fuel Program is 1.5 x the published run time fuel level by model.
A U.S. based customer purchases and enrolls a new 336 excavator on October 1, 2023. In November 2023, my.cat.com indicates the customer operated the 336 for 250 hours and had a run time fuel consumption level of 5.00 gallons/hour.
1st Payment: Fuel Program Credit = 5.00 gal/hr. x 250 hrs. x $3.65/gal = $4563
· $3.65 US/gallon if sold by U.S. Dealer
· $1.4CAD/liter if sold by Canadian Dealer
What is a machine status report and how will I receive it?
Upon request, dealers can email an average year to date fuel consumption machine status report for enrolled machines. This report will display the machine measured run time fuel consumption vs. the published run time fuel level.
How did Caterpillar determine the maximum fuel payout limit for this Fuel Program?
The maximum fuel payment is 1.5x the published run time fuel level by model. This was determined following extensive analysis of qualifying machines operating within North America in all applications, idle time levels, operator experience levels and site layout efficiencies. The published run time fuel levels by model set forth by this Fuel Program are firm, final and non-negotiable.
How is fuel consumption measured?
Fuel consumption is measured by Caterpillar based upon Product Link data transferred from the specific enrolled machine.
How can a customer determine their machine’s fuel consumption?
A customer can observe run time fuel consumption data through my.cat.com. The measured run time fuel consumption for the Fuel Program will be based on Product Link™ data. That data may or may not reflect a customer’s actual fuel bill. This could occur for a variety of reasons (meter accuracy, tank volume, temperature, the time zone used to report data, etc.) Regardless of the rationale, the maximum credit Caterpillar will pay to a customer under the Fuel Program is 1.5 x the published run time fuel level by model.
What if a customer’s machine has a Product Link/ my.cat.com reporting issue?
Product Link data will be utilized to determine a customer’s run time fuel consumption rate. The amount credited will be determined by the Product Link data received by Caterpillar. If a customer is experiencing a reporting issue, where Product Link data is not being received by Caterpillar, (due to a lack of cellular reception etc.) please involve your local Caterpillar dealer. Any data reporting issues should be remedied as soon as possible to ensure an accurate customer credit.
Is the Fuel Program transferrable to a second owner?
No. A qualifying machine is no longer eligible for the Fuel Program once it is no longer owned by the initial purchaser. Examples where Fuel Program termination will occur include customer returns a new machine to the dealer, customer sells or otherwise disposes of an enrolled machine to a second owner or third party, etc.
Does the Fuel Program involve a promise or guarantee?
No. There is no guarantee that a customer’s qualifying machine will achieve a rate of fuel consumption that is the same as or better than the published run time fuel level by model. The Fuel Program is not a guarantee of fuel efficiency or fuel consumption performance. The value of a Cat prepaid credit is not compensation for excessive fuel use. Run time fuel consumption is calculated from the data reported by Product Link.
What if a customer doesn’t want to participate in the Fuel Program?
Enrollment in the Fuel Program is completely voluntary. The Fuel Program requires active enrollment by the customer. The customer can choose to not enroll.
What if a customer asks for the Fuel Program payout in cash as opposed to Cat prepaid credit? No credit will be issued in cash. All credit will be issued on a Cat prepaid credit four times a year for the Fuel Program duration.
Why is the credit payment rate different by country?
The decision was made to pay at a rate of $3.65/gal in the US and $1.4/liter in Canada.
If a customer moves a machine out of the original state or province in which it was purchased, will the machine still qualify for the Fuel Program?
Yes, provided that a machine purchased in the United States remains in the U.S. or a machine purchased in Canada remains in Canada, moving the machine to a state or province from the one in which it was purchased will not cause (1) a customer to forfeit their enrollment in the Fuel Program or (2) Fuel Program termination related to that machine. The credit will be sent to the original email address provided during enrollment unless the customer has revised their email address through the my.cat.com website.
Can a customer still participate in the Fuel Program if they move their machine outside of the U.S. or Canada?
No. This is a United States and Canada only administered Fuel Program. If a machine is moved outside of these countries, the machine will no longer be eligible for the Fuel Program.
If I check the box that states, “I would like to receive communications from Caterpillar extended enterprise and dealer network,” what communication will I receive?
By checking the box, you are signing up to receive additional promotional emails from Caterpillar. These emails are in addition to communication you will receive regarding your enrollment in the Fuel Program.
If I do not check the box that states, “I would like to receive communications from Caterpillar extended enterprise and dealer network,” will that impact my enrollment in the Fuel Program?
No. If you do not check the box, you would still be enrolled in the Fuel Program.
If I choose to “unsubscribe” from Caterpillar promotional emails, will that impact my enrollment in the Fuel Program?
No. If you “unsubscribe” from promotional emails, you would still be enrolled in the Fuel Program.
Which machines qualify for this Fuel Program?
Qualifying machines and published run time fuel level by model for the Fuel Program are listed below.
*CP34 / CS34 are NOT eligible for the Fuel offer.
CVA Program Summary
Caterpillar is pleased to announce the Global Construction & Infrastructure National Offer CVA Program starting on October 1 to December 31, 2023. This CVA Program offers to help a customer with their operating costs. The EPP, all PM intervals with Genuine Liquid Filters, S•O•SSM and Cat air filters and VisionLink credit will further help manage operating costs.
How the CVA Program Works:
• Offer includes a 3-year/5,000-hour Powertrain + Hydraulic + Technology (P+H+T) Equipment Protection Plan (EPP) for eligible machines.
• 3-year/3,000-hour coverage for all PM Intervals with Genuine Cat Liquid Filters, Cat air filters and S•O•SSM with expert dealer support.
• Up to 36 months of VisionLink® Connectivity Support
Reference the last page of this document for a list of applicable machine sales models
Corporate Account, National Account, Governmental, Global Pipeline, Global Mining and all other managed accounts.
Equipment Protection Plan
A customer will receive a 3-year/5,000-hour Powertrain + Hydraulic + Technology (P+H+T) Equipment Protection Plan (EPP) for eligible machines or equivalent coverage.
This support is intended for dealers to provide Parts Kits (Cat parts, S•O•SSM and air filters) for customers to execute all PM intervals with liquid filters, S•O•SSM and air filters through the first 3,000 hours.
A customer will receive up to 36 months of VisionLink® Connectivity support.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can dealers offer a different VisionLink® Subscription from VisionLink® daily?
Yes. Dealers can work with their customer to determine the best Vision Link® solution to fit their needs.
What if a customer is purchasing a product included in the campaign and one that is not? Can the campaign offer be applied to both products?
No. Each product is eligible for different merchandising support. This national offer supports some products but not all.
Why are some Caterpillar product families or models excluded from the program?
Caterpillar wants to focus this program on select machines and models in the construction and infrastructure industry segments.
Are the EPP and CVA credits transferable?
EPP: Yes, as it is documented in SIMSi and Cat Insurance system
CVA: Yes, local in-territory machine customer transfer; and across dealer territories as long as Dealer-A and Dealer-B agree to transfer the remaining credit due on the specific machine SN.
Beneficial considerations at point of machine delivery:
Train the customer in Cat Inspect App 3.0 (or newer)
Train the customer in https://parts.cat.com (PCC)
Terms and Conditions
- THE CATERPILLAR FUEL PROGRAM (THE “FUEL PROGRAM”) INCULDES A VOLUNTARY DEFINED PAYMENT SOLELY ON A RUN TIME FUEL CONSUMPTION FOR A SPECIFIC PRODUCT, AND NOT A GUARANTEE OF ANY ACTUAL MACHINE FUEL CONSUMPTION OR MACHINE PERFORMANCE. THE FUEL PROGRAM IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE PRODUCT’S FUEL CONSUMPTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. REMEDIES UNDER THE FUEL PROGRAM ARE LIMITED SOLELY TO RECEIVING A CREDIT AS SPECIFIED IN THE FUEL PROGRAM DOCUMENTATION AND CATERPILLAR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROFIT, DOWNTIME OR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THIS DISCLAIMER STATES CATERPILLAR’S ENTIRE OBLIGATION IN CONNECTION WITH THE FUEL PROGRAM.
- TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR ENROLLMENT IN THE FUEL PROGRAM A QUALIFIED CAT® MACHINE MUST BE (A) PURCHASED OR LEASED BETWEEN OCTOBER 1 – DECEMBER 31, 2023, AND (B) HAVE CAT PRODUCT LINK INSTALLED AND ACTIVATED WITHIN 60 DAYS OF THE MACHINE SALE DATE. TO ENROLL IN THE FUEL PROGRAM A CUSTOMER MUST VISIT THE FUEL PROGRAM WEBSITE. A CUSTOMER HAS 60 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF SALE TO ENROLL HIS/HER/ITS MACHINE(S) IN THE FUEL PROGRAM. TO RECEIVE CREDIT UNDER THE FUEL PROGRAM, IF ANY, MACHINES MUST BE ENROLLED IN THE FUEL PROGRAM AND ALL OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE MUST BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CATERPILLAR OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE MANUAL. THE CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THE MACHINE IS REPORTING RUN TIME FUEL CONSUMPTION AND MACHINE HOURS.
- THIS PROGRAM DOES NOT APPLY TO GOVERNMENTAL, CORPORATE ACCOUNTS, NATIONAL ACCOUNTS, GLOBAL PIPELINE AND GLOBAL MINING BUSINESSES.
- ENROLLMENT IN THE FUEL PROGRAM IS COMPLETELY VOLUNTARY AND AT THE CUSTOMER’S DISCRETION.
- AN ENROLLED MACHINE IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE FUEL PROGRAM CREDIT FOR TWO YEARS OR 1,500 OPERATING HOURS, WHICHEVER OCCURS FIRST, FROM THE DATE OF SALE. AFTER TWO YEARS OR 1,500 OPERATING HOURS, A MACHINE WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY TERMINATED FROM THE FUEL PROGRAM.
- TO SEE A LIST OF QUALIFIED CAT MACHINES FOR THIS FUEL PROGRAM, THEIR FUEL CONSUMPTION LEVELS UNDER THE PROGRAM AND A COMPLETE EXPLANATION OF THE FUEL PROGRAM RULES, PLEASE VISIT THE FUEL PROGRAM WEBSITE OR CONSULT SELLING CAT DEALERS.
- ENROLLED MACHINES MUST COMMUNICATE UTILIZATION DATA THROUGH CAT PRODUCT LINK. MACHINES NOT COMMUNICATING UTILIZATION DATA THROUGH CAT PRODUCT LINK ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR CREDIT. CATERPILLAR WILL ONLY BE RESPONSIBLE TO PAY A CREDIT UNDER THIS FUEL PROGRAM, IF ANY, BASED ON MACHINE INFORMATION COMMUNICATED VIA CAT PRODUCT LINK. IF A MACHINE IS OPERATING OUTSIDE OF AN AREA WITH COMMUNICATION COVERAGE ISSUE AND CATERPILLAR IS NOT ABLE TO COLLECT REMOTELY THE CAT PRODUCT LINK DATA WITHIN THE REPORTING PERIOD, THE FUEL PROGRAM WILL DEFAULT TO ONLY THE DATA COLLECTED DURING THE REPORTING PERIOD.
- THE AMOUNT OF CREDIT IS BASED UPON A MACHINE’S RUN TIME FUEL CONSUMPTION RATE, AS MEASURED THROUGH CAT PRODUCT LINK, FOR PAYMENT FOUR TIMES A YEAR. CATERPILLAR WILL ISSUE THE CUSTOMER 3.65 USD/GAL OR 1.4 CAD/LITER CAT PREPAID CREDIT FOR EVERY GAL/LITER OF FUEL BURNED ABOVE THE PUBLISHED AVERAGE FUEL LEVEL FOR DATA REPORTED DURING THAT ENROLLED PAYMENT CYCLE UP TO 1.5X THE PUBLISHED AVERAGE FUEL LEVEL. THE CAT PREPAID CREDIT WILL BE 3.65 USD/GAL FOR MACHINES PURCHASED FROM A CAT DEALER IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. THE CAT PREPAID CREDIT WILL BE 1.4 CAD/LITER FOR MACHINES PURCHASED FROM A CAT DEALER IN CANADA.
- CAT PREPAID CREDITS WILL BE ISSUED TO A QUALIFYING CUSTOMER FOUR TIMES A YEAR AND EACH YEAR THEREAFTER FOR THE DURATION OF THE PROGRAM (UNLESS TERMINATED EARLIER BY CUSTOMER). THIS CAT PREPAID CREDIT MAY BE USED AT ANY CAT DEALER IN THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA WHOSE CURRENCY MATCHES THAT OF THE CURRENCY ISSUED ON THE CAT PREPAID CREDIT TO PAY FOR PARTS, SERVICE, AND RENTAL OF EQUIPMENT. THE CAT PREPAID CREDIT MAY NOT BE USED TOWARDS THE PURCHASE OF A NEW MACHINE. THE CAT PREPAID CREDIT WILL BE SENT TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED BY THE CUSTOMER AT THE TIME OF FUEL PROGRAM ENROLLMENT. IF A CUSTOMER’S EMAIL ADDRESS CHANGES DURING THE DURATION OF THE FUEL PROGRAM, IT IS THE CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO UPDATE HIS/HER/ITS EMAIL ADDRESS VIA THE FUEL PROGRAM WEBSITE. A CUSTOMER MAY OPT-OUT OF THE FUEL PROGRAM AT ANYTIME BY VISITING THE FUEL PROGRAM WEBSITE.
- A CAT PREPAID CREDIT WILL EXPIRE ONE YEAR AFTER DATE OF ISSUANCE.
- CREDIT UNDER THE FUEL PROGRAM WILL ONLY BE ISSUED VIA A CAT PREPAID CREDIT. NO CASH OR OTHER EQUIVALENT WILL BE ISSUED IN CONNECTION WITH THE FUEL PROGRAM.
- THE FUEL PROGRAM IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF THE EQUIPMENT AND CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED TO ANY SUBSEQUENT OWNERS. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER TO NOTIFY CATERPILLAR IF A MACHINE IS NO LONGER OWNED BY THE ORIGINAL OWNER. IF CREDIT IS RECEIVED FOR A MACHINE NO LONGER OWNED BY THE CUSTOMER, THE CUSTOMER AND CAT DEALER MUST NOTIFY CATERPILLAR TO REMOVE THE MACHINE FROM ENROLLMENT.
*Offer valid from October 1, 2023 through December 31, 2023 on select new medium and large Cat® machines sold by participating Cat dealers to customers in the USA or Canada. Purchase must occur during offer period. Offer subject to machine availability and credit approval by Cat Financial. Not all customers will qualify. The offered Cat® Customer Value Agreement (CVA) includes 6 maintenance parts kits; S·O·SSM; and 36 mo VisionLinkTM Daily. The maintenance parts cover the first 3,000 hours^ (estimated 3 years) of machine utilization. The kit contains one set of parts for regular planned maintenance under normal operating conditions. In some severe applications where maintenance parts need to be replaced more frequently, additional parts will be at customer’s expense. Offer excludes additional maintenance parts, dealer labor, wear parts, and fluids. Offer also includes a 36 month/5000 hour (whichever occurs first) Powertrain, Hydraulics and Technology Equipment Protection Plan (EPP). In some areas, EPP might be sold separately from the CVA. Offer may change without prior notice and cannot be combined with any other offers. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Contact your Cat dealer for details.