Power and Reliability Starts Here with Cat® Starters and Alternators
Cat starters and alternators are built to perform 2X longer than competitors’ components. That’s 2X more productivity, with 0 downtime for replacement or repair.
Built to work hard and deliver reliable performance even in tough, bitter-cold conditions, Cat starters are designed specifically to handle the high current experienced during the cranking of cold engines.
Superior power and extraordinary durability in the coldest, harshest environments.
- Arctic starts to -40°C for some models
- Unmatched starting capacity compared to competitors’ products
Caterpillar offers the largest, most comprehensive variety of starters on the market.
- Torque and features optimized to match requirements of each specific engine
- Customized by engine model to ensure the best component for the generator set
- Optimally designed to match specific engine and system requirements
The most durable construction—proven with stringent quality checks in the most extreme conditions—that exceeds industry standards.
- Highest sealing and anti-corrosion specs in the industry: seamless, one-piece solenoid casing that protects against corrosion, vibration and extreme weather
- Rotatable drive housing that allows flexible mounting
Efficiently energizing the battery to power your generator set during operation, Cat alternators are proven military tough, durable and reliable—even at low idle—to keep the electrical system going long and strong.
POWER TO CHOOSE
- Largest selection of electrical power output on the market today—12V 50 amps to 24V 270 amps
- Brushless and brush-type designs to meet performance needs and budget
- Customized by generator set model to ensure right alternator for the engine
QUALITY IN THE QUEUE
- Electrically oversized per generator set to ensure sufficient electrical output, no matter the RPM
- Most powerful alternators available today
- Extended life, even in the most challenging environments
- Testing above and beyond industry specifications
- Advanced efficiency ratings for measurable fuel savings
- Zero battery discharge/electrical output at idle or low idle
- High-efficiency cooling system that ensures performance in extreme heat and cold
Interested to learn more about Cat Starters and Alternators?
Complete the brief form below or contact your Warren CAT representative today!
Form submission is not complete until you see a confirmation page.