3512C (HD) Offshore Generator Set
- Minimum Rating
- Maximum Rating
- IMO Tier II
- Oil Change Interval
- Fuel System
- Engine Control
- ADEM A3
Capacity for Liquids
- Cooling System - Engine
- 41.5gal (US)
- Lube Oil System - Refill
- 84gal (US)
- Developed specifically to meet the demands of oil and gas applications - Proven reliability and durability - Robust diesel strength design prolongs life and lowers owning and operating costs - Market-leading power density - Designed to perform in oilfield conditions, including high ambient and high altitude applications - Long overhaul life proven in oilfield applications - Core engine components designed for reconditioning and reuse at overhaul
Ease of Installation
- Inner-outer base mounting configuration simplifies rig integration - Wide range of attachments enable configuration flexibility - Inner base three-point generator mounting maintains factory alignment - Single lifting point simplifies installation work
Advanced Digital Engine Management
- ADEM A3 engine management system provided engine control, monitoring, and protection.
- E-stop pushbutton on instrument panel - Air shutoff and explosion relief valves available - Configurable alarm, derate, and shutdown set points - Extra alarms, inputs, and outputs available
For any petroleum application, trust Caterpillar to meet your project needs with custom factory generator sets and mechanical packages. Cat engines, generators, controls, radiators, and transmissions can be custom designed and matched in collaboration with our local dealers to create unique solutions. Custom packages are globally supported and are covered by a one year warranty after startup.
Product Support Offered Through the Global Cat Dealer Network
- More than 2,200 dealer outlets- Cat factory-trained dealer technicians service everyaspect of your Cat petroleum product- Worldwide parts availability, service, and warranty- Preventive maintenance agreements available for repairbefore-failure options- S•O•SSM program matches your oil and coolant samplesagainst Caterpillar set standards to determine:• Internal engine component condition• Presence of unwanted fluids• Presence of combustion by-products• Site-specific oil change interval
Over 80 Years of Engine Manufacturing Experience
Ownership of these manufacturing processes enablesCaterpillar to produce high quality, dependable products.
For all your petroleum power requirements, visit www.catoilandgasinfo.com.