Cat C2.2 Marine Generator Set
Cat® C2.2 Diesel Marine Generator Set
Generator Set Specifications
- Maximum Rating
25 ekW (25 kVA)
- Minimum Rating
15 ekW (15 kVA)
- Rated Engine Speed
1500 / 1800 rpm
U.S. EPA Tier 3
Inline 4, 4-Stroke Cycle diesel
Naturally Aspirated / Turbocharged
- Governor Type
- Refill Capacity
Lube Oil System w/oil filter change: 10.6 L (2.8 gal)
- Oil Change Interval
- Rotation from Flywheel End
Hex or Single Circuit Keel
Generator Set Dimensions
47.9 in / 1,219 mm (open) 50.7 in / 1,290 mm (enclosed)
22.3 in / 567 mm (open) 24.7 in / 628 mm (enclosed)
32.8 in / 835 mm (open) 31.0 in / 775 mm (enclosed)
- Engine Dry Weight
857-1,027 lb / 386-466 kg
Key Features & Benefits
- This compact unit provides required power on demand, operating very efficiently with optimum performance.
- The 4 cylinder engine operates with little vibration and low sound levels.
- Available as an open set or with a sound enclosure, this package is ideal for power requirements in any application.
- Low operating and maintenance costs with excellent fuel economy.
- Single side servicing with extended service intervals makes maintenance easy.
- Standard Equipment
- Single element air cleaner
- Water-cooled exhaust manifold
- Single or Three phase brushless generator
- 12 or 24 volt electric starting motor
- 12 volt 55 amp alternator
- Single sided service points
- Anti-vibration mounts.
- Electronic automatic safety shutdowns
- Optional Attachments
- Sound attenuated enclosure (Factory Fit or Upgrade Kit)
- Keel cooling kit
- Basic, Deluxe and remote panel options
- AC circuit breakers
- Flexible fuel lines
- Primary fuel filter/water separator
- Siphon break
- Exhaust system components
- Insulated electrical system