C1.5 Marine Generator Set Engine
Cat® C1.5 Diesel Marine Generator Set
Generator Set Specifications
- Maximum Rating
12 ekW (12 kVA)
1500 / 1800 rpm
- Minimum Rating
10 ekW (10 kVA)
50 Hz or 60 Hz
U.S. EPA Tier 3
Inline 3, 4-Stroke Cycle diesel
- Governor Type
- Refill Capacity
Lube Oil System w/oil filter change: 6 L (1.6 gal)
- Oil Change Interval
- Rotation from Flywheel End
Hex or Single Circuit Keel
Generator Set Dimensions
40.8 in / 1,038 mm (open) 43.1 in / 711 mm (enclosed)
21.1 in / 535 mm (open) 24.0 in / 608 mm (enclosed)
27.1 in / 535 mm (open) 27.9 in / 711 mm (enclosed)
- Engine Dry Weight
703 lb / 319 kg
Key Features & Benefits
- This compact unit provides required power on demand, operating very efficiently with optimum performance.
- The 3 cylinder naturally aspirated engine operates with little vibration and low sound levels.
- Available as an open set or with a sound enclosure, this package is ideal for power requirements in any application.
- Low operating and maintenance costs with excellent fuel economy.
- The single side servicing with extended service intervals makes maintenance easy.
- Standard Equipment
- Single element air cleaner
- Water-cooled exhaust manifold
- Single or Three phase brushless generator
- 12 or 24 volt electric starting motor
- 12 volt 55 amp alternator
- Single sided service points
- Anti-vibration mounts.
- Electronic automatic safety shutdowns
- Optional Attachments
- Sound attenuated enclosure (Factory Fit or Upgrade Kit)
- Keel cooling kit
- Basic, Deluxe and remote panel options
- AC circuit breakers
- Flexible fuel lines
- Primary fuel filter/water separator
- Siphon break
- Exhaust system components
- Insulated electrical system