Cat® C0.7 Diesel Engine
The Cat® C0.7 Industrial Diesel Engine is offered at 9 bkW (12 bhp) @ 2200 rpm and meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards. Ratings: 12.2-15.3 bkW (16.4-20.5 bhp) @ 2800-3600 rpm are also available for Europe and, depending on applicable emission standards, may be introduced in other regulated areas. Nonroad engines less than 19 kW (25 hp) are not currently subject to EU emission standards. Industries and applications powered by C0.7 engines include: Compactors/Rollers, General Industrial, Mobile Earthmoving Equipment, Mobile Light Towers and Turf and Landscaping.
- Maximum Power
- Maximum Torque
- 32lb-ft @ 2400 rpm
- Rated Speed
- 2200-3600 rpm
- Minimum Power
- U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage V
- Engine Configuration
- In-Line 3
- Compression Ratio
- Naturally Aspirated (NA)
- Combustion System
- Indirect Injection
- Rotation from Flywheel End
Engine Dimensions - Approximate
- Weight - Net Dry - Basic Operating Engine Without Optional Attachments
Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power
World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
Delivers impressive performance throughout a wide speed range while maintaining low operating costs.
Fuel consumption optimized to match operating cycles of a wide range of equipment and applications while maintaining low operating costs.
Broad Application Range
Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
Ultra-compact package size ensures ease of installation as well as exceptional power density.
World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program
- Air Inlet
- Inlet manifold with choice of inlets.
- Control System
- Alternator 12 volt 14 amp
- Starter motor 12 volt
- Glow plug starting aid
- Cooling System
- Belt-driven coolant pump
- Coolant temperature switch
- Choice of cooling fans
- Flywheel And Flywheel Housing
- SAE No. 6 1/2 flywheel
- Choice of SAE No. 5 or standard backplate flywheel housing
- Fuel System
- Fuel injection pump
- Spin-on fuel filter
- Electronic Shut-off Solenoid (ESOS)
- Lube System
- Closed circuit breather
- Spin-on lube oil filter
- Lube oil pressure switch
- Lube oil sump
- Cast iron, engine block
- Cast iron exhaust manifold--side outlet
- Cold start capability to -20° C (-4° F)
- Gradeability 35° continuous
- Paint: Caterpillar yellow, with optional colors available at request