- Rating Prime
- 200 kVA
- 50/60 Hz
- 127 - 480 V
- Fuel/Emissions Strategy
- EU Stage V
- Cat® C7.1
- Weight - With Lube Oil and Coolant
- 100% Load 50 Hz
- 100% Load 60 Hz
- 75% Load 50 Hz
- 75% Load 60 Hz
Noise rating (with enclosure)
- Sound Power @ 1 meters (3 feet) @ 75% of rating (50Hz)
- 75.1 dB(A)
Robust, durable product with a range of rental ready features to meet job requirements and applications.
EU Stage V.
Cat C7.1 Diesel Engine
Industry proven reliability.
Cat EMCP 4.2B Control Panel
Easy to use digital controls.
Cat LC5114F Generator
Integrated voltage regular for fast response in demanding applications.
Robust Galvanised Enclosure
Inhibits corrosion in service. Prevents water ingress, provides security and sound attenuation.
Sound Isolated Operator Panel
Improved operator comfort.
Remote monitoring for fleet management and asset tracking.
Factory Designed, Built and Tested
World Wide Product Support
Supported by an industry leading global dealer network.
500 hr Oil Change Intervals
Reducing operating costs and producing less waste.
Drag bars, Dual point lifting frame, Fork lift pockets and 4 Point lift.
Additional Options Available
Synchronising controls. Distribution sockets. Extended Service interval kits.
- Cat® C7.1 Diesel Engine
- Twin Turbocharged, air-to-air aftercooler
- Electronic ECM controlled
- After Treatment
- Engine Mounted Clean Emissions Module (CEM)
- Diesel Emissions Fluid (DEF)
- LC5114F frame
- Coastal insulation protection
- Control Panel
- Digital EMCP4.2B set mounted digital controller.
- Air Filter
- High Efficiency two stage air cleaner, with dust cup andservice indicator
- Cat Connect Remote Monitoring
- Provides package monitoring and management.
- Cooling System
- Package mounted radiator with vertical air discharge. Filled from factory.
- High ambient performance
- Charging / Starting System
- 24V heavy duty charging alternator with integral regulator
- Fuel System
- 24hr dual wall fuel tank with internal fuel fill
- Engine mounted primary and secondary fuel filter
- Separate robust steel enclosures for control & distribution sections
- 4 pole, 400A main circuit breaker
- Sound attenuating, galvanised steel enclosure with exceptional noise reduction performance.
- Sealed quarter-turn compression latches with key orpadlock capabilities
- Lube Oil
- On engine primary and secondary oil filters. Filled from factory.
- Factory tested and inspected.
- Full manufacturer's warranty,
- Control Panel
- ComAp InteliGen NTC, Deepsea 7320, Deepsea 8620, DEIF AGC-4
- Syncronising capabilities
- CE socket box with integrated MCB & RCBO protection
- Fuel Option Pack
- Inboard mounted 3-way valve for external fuel connection, electronic fuel gauge and Bund Level Sender
- Drains Option Pack
- Oil and coolant drains piped to baseframe