Cat Paralleling Switchgear is the perfect complement for the control and distribution of your emergency power. Modular and Customizable, it can be designed with protection and control architecture. ...
- Operating Temperature
- 35 °C / 40 °C @ 1 hr, option for 0…50 °C (32…122 °F)
- Standard Widths
- 600 mm for ABB Emax2 E2 1600 - 2500A. 750 mm for ABB Emax2 E4 3200 - 4000A. 1200 mm for ABB Emax2 E6 4000 - 6300A.
- Standard Heights
- Heights include 100mm plinth with fork lift pockets, 1900 mm up to 3200A, 2200 mm for 400,2200 mm for PLC and control cabinets. Option for single point lifting on 4 corners with M10 swivel eyes. Standard sizes for shipping
- Standard Depths
- 300, 450 & 750mm for controls and PLC cabinets. 900mm for fixed breakers. 1050mm for withdrawable breakers
- Technical Summary
- Modular system enables any configuration Distribution Boards, Motor Control Centers & PLC Control cabinets. Accommodates fixed or withdrawable breakers.
- LV 380…480 VAC, 50 Hz, 3-Phase.
Modes of Operation
- Modes of Operation
- Switchgear integration options for multi generator and utility synchronising, load sharing, Peak Lopping/Shaving, AMF, Changeover, Load bank connection, Protection relay etc.
- Independently certified to meet IEC 61439-2:2011 BS & international standard.
- Standard ACB breaker range 1600A - 4000A CE & EAC marked.
- Standard breaker fault rating 65 kA Icc, option for 100kA Icc ABB Emax 2 E4.
- Certified assembly high fault rating, tested up to 100 kA / 1s ICW
- Certified standard temperature rise tested.
- Design verification to Annex D of IEC 61439-2:2011
- Smaller footprint matched to the generator packaged design.
- Innovative cableway management.
- Built around 150mm modules in 3 axis.
- Framework utilises a 25mm grid allowing a fully configurable system.
- Easy to extend and upgrade.
- Copper HDHC:
- Standard 10mm copper with 10mm spacing improves heat rejection.
- Stainless steel mounted busbar supports, reduce eddy currents.
- Fully tinned option.
- Breaker options:
- Accommodates fixed or withdrawable breakers.
- 3 or 4 pole option.
- Manual or motorized option.
- ACB door selection option.
- Enclosure options: o Options up to Form 4b separation.
- Configurable for top or bottom entry.
- Swivel lifting eye (4 point lift) for single sections.
- IP54 protection option.
- 50 °C option.
- Option to include generator controllers or PLC.
- EPD white powder coated, option for custom colours.
- In house automated routine testing.
- Rating plate.
- Cat warranty.