7295 Electric Rope Shovel
One of our mid-range shovels, the Cat 7295 provides proven Cat AC IGBT electronics and a robust front end design. The 7295 provides a 50-ton (45-tonne) payload, plus three- and ...
four-pass loading capability with the Cat 785 ,789 and 793 mining trucks for an optimal loading and hauling operation.
- Dipper Payload
- Dipper Capacity
- 19.1-38.2 m3 (25-50 yd3)
- Dependent on application and material density.
- Working Weight - With Dipper and Standard Links
- Ballast - Furnished By Customer
- Note (1)
- These weights will vary slightly depending upon dipper and optional equipment selection.
- Note (2)
- All specifications are based on a 19 m3 (25 yd3) dipper and standard 182.9 cm (72 in) treads.
- One piece, forged, seamless tubular dipper handle and wide-spread boom point sheaves equipped with hoist ropes and dipper padlocks to stabilize dipper handle.
- Standard Rope Data - Hoist - No.
- Standard Rope Data - Hoist - Diameter
- Standard Rope Data - Crowd - No.
- Standard Rope Data - Crowd - Diameter
- Standard Rope Data - Retract - No.
- Standard Rope Data - Retract - Diameter
- Standard Rope Data - Boom Suspension - No.
- Standard Rope Data - Boom Suspension - Diameter
- Standard Rope Data - Dipper Trip - No.
- Standard Rope Data - Dipper Trip - Diameter
- Rope Crowd: the crowd machinery is located at the front center of the revolving frame; consisting of a motor, brake, drum and gearing. Plastic-impregnated crowd and retract ropes are used to move the dipper handle fore and aft.
- High impact ropes available as an option
- IGBT Acutrol drive system.
- Power Requirements - Voltage
- 3 phase, 50/60 Hz, 7,200V
- Power Requirements - 50 Hz
- 6,000V, 6,600V, 7,200V
- Power Requirements - 60 Hz
- 4,160V, 7,200V
- Power Requirements - Average Power Demand
- 538-753 kW (721-1,010 hp)
- Power Requirements - Peak power
- Other voltages available to suit customer requirements.
- Upper Works Overall Width - Including Standard Walkways
- Crawler Dimensions - Overall Width 182.9 cm (72 in) Treads, Standard
- Ground Bearing Pressure - Total Effective Bearing Area
- Ground Bearing Pressure - 182.9 cm (72 in) Treads
- Ground Bearing Pressure
- Ground bearing pressure is dependent upon many factors.
- Planetary Propel
- Dual-motor independent drive.
- Parallel shaft gear cases, driven by a vertically mounted motor, are located on either side of the revolving frame.
- A motor coupled to two gear reductions drives a 137 cm (54 in) hoist drum.
Optimal Working Ranges*
- Dumping Height - With Clearance to Open Dipper Door
- Cutting Height - Maximum
- Cutting Radius - Maximum
- Radius of Level Floor
- Revolving Frame Tail Swing Radius
- Note (1)
- Optimal working ranges based on loading a Cat® 785D truck.
- Note (2)
- *All specifications are based on a 19 m3 (25 yd3) dipper and standard 182.9 cm (72 in) treads.
- Automatic, single-line system for open gear lubricant and grease.
- Components (1)
- 6 pumps (4 for open gear lubricant and 2 for grease) located in an insulated, heated, double-walled lube room.
- Components (2)
- External fast fill from lower level.