Cat® Water Delivery System Retrofit Kit
The Cat® Water Delivery System is available as a retrofit kit for the Cat 777F, 777G, and 785D Off-Highway Trucks.
- Water Coverage
0.8 L/m² at speeds of 4 to 40 kph (0.02 gal/ft² at speeds of 3 to 25 mph)
- Cannon Capacity
2,839 liters per min up to 60 meters (750 gallons per min up to 200 ft)
- The Cat® Water Delivery System improves safety by providing variable water flow based on truck speed, preventing the hazards common with over-watering.
- With automated water delivery, the operator can remain focused on driving and traffic.
- Remote tank fill control allows the operator to stay in the cab during refilling, which reduces slip hazards.
- When the water tank is full, the auto shut-off feature prevents over-filling and also results in increased component life.
- The system features automatic start and stop, based on truck speed, which eliminates over-watering at road intersections to improve safety for all vehicles on site.
- Caterpillar tests show that the Cat® Water Delivery System's efficient pump control reduces fuel consumption by an average of 14%.
- The water cannon operates at idle, which reduces fuel consumption during cannon operation by up to 50%.
- The Cat® Water Delivery System delivers a uniform spray of large water droplets for optimal gallons per square yard (liters per square meter) across the haul road.
- Caterpillar tests show that the Cat Water Delivery System can reduce water consumption by 25-50% compared to conventional water systems.
- The Cat® Water Delivery System features integrated and durable ergonomic cab controls that are both user friendly and easy to learn.
- Seven programmable automatic configurations are provided as well as intermittent spray in automatic or manual modes.
- The spray patterns are customizable to meet specific job site needs.
- And the efficient variable hydraulic pump and motor allow the truck to spend more time on the road and less time at refilling stations.
- The Cat® Water Delivery System delivers reliability through stainless steel components and self-cleaning spray head nozzles, reducing maintenance.
- The monitor automatically displays diagnostic messages regarding water, hydraulics and electrical issues for quick resolution to keep the system running.
- The Cat® Water Delivery System is a premium product that offers a quick payback due to the significant savings in fuel, water, parts, and maintenance costs compared to conventional systems.
- Dealer installed
- Integrated into cab
- Water System Monitor
- Integrated into cab
- Programmable spray configurations
- Automatic diagnostic messages
- Variable Hydraulic Pump Drive
- 1,200 gpm at speeds of 3 to 25 mph
- Auto shut-off
- Soft startup
- Stainless Steel Spray Heads
- Resists corrosion
- Mainentance free
- Patented design
- Independent Hydraulic & Cooling System
- Water Cannon
- Hydraulically controlled
- Optional nozzles
- Integrated joystick with cab controls
- Operates at idle for added fuel savings
- Parts & Service
- Available through global Cat Dealer Network
- Water Tank
- Contact your local Cat dealer or Caterpillar OEM Solutions at email@example.com for assistance in obtaining water tanks through local suppliers worldwide.