SG18B Stump Grinder
is required. The right balance of cutting wheel speed and torque makes quick work of most tree varieties.
- Required Hydraulics
- High Flow XPS
- Cutting Wheel Diameter - With Teeth
- Overall Width
- Overall Length
- Overall Height
- Optimal Hydraulic Pressure
- 207-310 bar (3000-4500 psi)
- Motor Displacement
- Drive Shaft Torque at Maximum Pressure
- Drive Method
- Gerotor Motor- Direct
- Cutting Wheel Width - With Teeth
- Cutting Head Speed at Maximum Flow
- 1230 rpm
- Cutting Width - Full Swing Range
- Cutting Head Swing Range
- 70 degrees
- Cutting Height - Above Ground
- Cutting Depth - Below Ground
- Cutting Head Extension
- Number of Carbide Teeth per Cutting Wheel
- Required Hydraulic Flow
- 95-125 L/min (25-33 gpm)
Heavy Duty Cutting Wheel
Heavy-duty cutting wheel and 32 bolt-on and replaceable carbide teeth provide maximum durability and cutting efficiency.
Adjustable cutting wheel swing, extension and depth for superior operator control.
Swing and extension are controlled hydraulically from the operator's compartment using an electro-hydraulic valve for greater productivity and swing cycle time efficiency.
Dual Height Pivoting Stand Feet
Heavy-duty, dual height, pivoting stand feet provide a stable platform when grinding. Feet are adjustable to compensate for specific machine coupler-to-ground height and tire diameters.