SG16B Stump Grinder
is required. The right balance of cutting wheel speed and torque makes quick work of most tree varieties.
- Required Hydraulics
- Standard Flow
- Cutting Wheel Diameter - With Teeth
- Drive Shaft Torque at Maximum Pressure
- Drive Method
- Gerotor Motor- Direct
- Cutting Wheel Width - With Teeth
- Cutting Head Speed at Maximum Flow
- 993 rpm
- Cutting Width - Full Swing Range
- Cutting Head Swing Range
- 70 degrees
- Cutting Height - Above Ground
- Cutting Depth - Below Ground
- Cutting Head Extension
- Number of Carbide Teeth per Cutting Wheel
- Motor Displacement
- Optimal Hydraulic Pressure
- 145-235 bar (2100-3400 psi)
- Overall Height
- Overall Length
- Overall Width
- Required Hydraulic Flow
- 42-86 L/min (11-23 gpm)
Heavy Duty Cutting Wheel
Heavy-duty cutting wheel and 32 bolt-on and replaceable carbide teeth provide maximum durability and cutting efficiency.
Adjustable cutting wheel swing, extension and depth for superior operator control.
Swing and extension are controlled hydraulically from the operator's compartment using an electro-hydraulic valve for greater productivity and swing cycle time efficiency.
Dual Height Pivoting Stand Feet
Heavy-duty, dual height, pivoting stand feet provide a stable platform when grinding. Feet are adjustable to compensate for specific machine coupler-to-ground height and tire diameters.