SG16B Stump Grinder
- Required Hydraulics
- Standard Flow
- Cutting Wheel Diameter - With Teeth
- Drive Shaft Torque at Maximum Pressure
- Drive Method
- Gerotor Motor- Direct
- Cutting Wheel Width - With Teeth
- Cutting Head Speed at Maximum Flow
- 993 rpm
- Cutting Width - Full Swing Range
- Cutting Head Swing Range
- 70 degrees
- Cutting Height - Above Ground
- Cutting Depth - Below Ground
- Cutting Head Extension
- Number of Carbide Teeth per Cutting Wheel
- Motor Displacement
- Optimal Hydraulic Pressure
- 145-235 bar (2100-3400 psi)
- Overall Height
- Overall Length
- Overall Width
- Required Hydraulic Flow
- 42-86 L/min (11-23 gpm)
Designed to economically remove stumps in residential, commercial and agricultural settings. Offers increased production over tow-behind grinders in situations where multiple stump removal is required.
Direct drive system features a variable speed, unidirectional, gerotor style motor for optimal cutting wheel speed and high torque for efficient grinding performance.
Heavy Duty Cutting Wheel
Heavy-duty cutting wheel and 32 bolt-on and replaceable carbide teeth provide maximum durability and cutting efficiency.
Adjustable cutting wheel swing, extension and depth for superior operator control.
Swing and extension are controlled hydraulically from the operator's compartment using an electro-hydraulic valve for greater productivity and swing cycle time efficiency.
Dual Height Pivoting Stand Feet
Heavy-duty, dual height, pivoting stand feet provide a stable platform when grinding. Feet are adjustable to compensate for specific machine coupler-to-ground height and tire diameters.