2559 mm (101 in) Pipe & Pole Fork
or multiple pieces. The upper arm of the Pipe & Pole Fork can be moved up and out of the way allowing the fork to work like a pallet fork to handle other material.
- Carriage Width
- Fork Tine Length
- Interface Type
- Fusion™ Coupler
- Required Hydraulics
- 3rd Function
- Carriage Height - Closed Clamp
- Carriage Height - Open Clamp
- Fork Tine Spacing - Maximum Width
- Fork Tine Width
- Fork Tine Thickness
- Load Capacity
Developed with a robust structure, Cat® Pipe & Pole Forks allow for high performance carrying of 76 mm (3 in) pipe up to 762 mm (30 in), all while using the same tool.
Robust and Versatile Structure
- Robust carriage and top clamp ensure high levels of production
- Wide two-piece clamp holds pipe in place against tines and carriage
- Clamp can be positioned for desirable diameter of materials
- Single stems or multiple pieces, of the same diameter, can be transported at the same time, increasing productivity
- Tines width can be adjusted to better fit application requirements
- No tools required for adjustment
Protected Hydraulic Cylinders
Top clamp design allows hydraulic cylinders to stay protected, avoiding undesirable damages at the cylinder and unexpected down time.
Pallets and other Materials
If palletized material transport is required, fully open the clamp and use the carriage as a fork.