Warren CAT has a liberal parts return policy that is designed to be fair to both the customer and Warren CAT. We ask for your help to ensure that parts returns are kept to a minimum. Warren CAT provides the best product support in the industry and we appreciate our valued customers for their cooperation. It is important for our customers to realize that proper preparation prior to ordering parts will result in ordering the correct quantities and parts needed. Minimizing unneeded parts returns will allow us to serve you more efficiently and economically.
- Returnable parts will be accepted for return providing they are in like new condition.
- Non-stock items less than $45.00 extended consumer list price will receive no credit.
- Items returned within 15 days of purchase date will receive a 10% restocking charge.
- Items returned after 15 days of purchase date will receive a 15% restocking charge.
- Special consideration will be given to large surplus returns.
- Non-returnable parts are identified by “NON-STK” in the location column or a “*” in the NR column on your packing list.
- Made as ordered (MAO) parts are non-returnable.
- Items that have been opened or removed from sealed packages or have had protective coverings removed – such as gasket kits, seal kits, fuel pumps, fuel nozzles, fuel injection lines, hydraulic hoses and tubes, etc. – will receive no credit.
- Non-stock items less than $60.00 extended consumer list price will receive no credit. Items greater than $60.00 extended consumer list price will receive a minimum 15% restocking charge.
- Special consideration will be given to items returned after 15 days of purchase.
- The amount of credit (“Allowed Credit”) shall be determined in accordance with the standards set forth in the Caterpillar Core Acceptance Guide.
- In addition to the policies contained here within, the following stipulations apply to orders placed via all eCommerce platforms.
- Parts return requests require contact with the dealer via phone, email or in person.
- All shipping charges incurred as a result of eCommerce orders are the customer’s responsibility.
- Upon receipt and acceptance of returned parts, credit will be issued within 72 hours.
Any parts order made in error due to the fault of a Warren CAT employee, as determined by Warren CAT parts supervision, will be accepted for return without penalty to the customer, provided the parts are returned within 15 days of purchase date.
This parts return policy is a customer service. Warren CAT reserves the right to cancel all or any portion of this policy without prior notice and to reject any parts returned to Warren CAT. This supersedes and nullifies all previous parts return policies in effect at Warren CAT.