Caterpillar Jobs at Warren CAT
Looking to put your talents to use for a company that you can grow with? An exciting career with Warren CAT in Texas or Oklahoma may be for you! Our wide range of career opportunities includes technicians, mechanics, welders and more. We also have non-technical positions available, from sales and administration to information technology.
Let Mike Rowe Tell You Why!
We Put Our Employees First
Warren CAT implements an “Employees First” philosophy. We are committed to a culture of diversity, pride, accountability, teamwork and personal growth. We conduct ourselves in an ethical manner, and we value employees who demonstrate personal excellence and respect for others. Our values are also reflected in our passion for our business and our dedication to serving the needs of our customers.
A Comprehensive Benefits Package for Full-Time Employees
In alignment with our efforts to offer the best employment experience and to preserve and improve the quality of life for our employees, we’re proud to offer a comprehensive benefits program that is one of the most competitive in the industry.
- Medical, dental, life, vision, and short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid holidays/vacation
- Education/tuition reimbursement
- Medical flexible spending/HSA
- Profit sharing
- Direct deposit pay
- UNUM Service award program
- Bereavement leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral bonus program
- Tool accounts
- Safety footwear and prescription eyewear
- Employee self-service website
- Jury duty compensation
Our Training Opportunities Ensure Your Success!
Warren CAT provides you with all the tools you need to succeed, including world-class training to sharpen your skills and maximize your talents.
Our training opportunities include:
- Instructor-Led Training where you study various gasoline engine concepts and work with them in a laboratory setting
- Cat® DPC Web-Based Training that offers a variety of online courses facilitated through the Cat Dealer Performance Center
- Computer Skills Training encompassing a wide range of topics, including basic computer skills, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, professional development and money basics … to name a few
Leadership Development Program
Are you driven, inquisitive and looking for a successful long-term career with a thriving organization? Then come join one of the largest Caterpillar dealerships in the United States.
Warren CAT is looking for proactive and innovative individuals to join our fast paced Leadership Development Program (LDP.) The 9 month rotational program allows participants to fully immerse themselves in our day to day business operations and provides on the job training. During our program participants are able to take a holistic learning approach into how we work as a team and help build lasting relationships across our various divisions. To learn more about the Warren CAT Leadership Development Program, download the LDP FAQ.
Our Internship Program Gets You Started on the Right Foot
Considering an exciting and rewarding career as an engine technician but not sure how to get started? The Warren CAT Technical Internship Program (WCTIP) will help you meet the challenge by providing training in the specific needs of Warren CAT and Caterpillar.
You will develop valuable, in-demand diagnostic, service and maintenance skills for hard-working CAT machinery such as:
- Agricultural equipment
- Heavy diesel engines
- Material handling equipment
- All types of commercial engines
The WCTIP is a cooperative two-year college level technician education program, which leads to an Associate’s Degree in Applied Science. The program is offered in conjunction with the following institutions:
- Midland College-Midland, TX
- South Plains College-Levelland, TX
- Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology-Okmulgee, OK
To learn more about the Warren CAT Internship program, download the Internship FAQs.
Join the Winning Warren CAT Team!
Thanks for visiting Warren CAT; we look forward to having you on our team! Warren CAT proudly serves Oklahoma, West Texas and the Texas Panhandle.