M322D Material Handler
- Engine Model
- Cat® C6.6 ACERT™
- ISO 9249
- EEC 80/1269
- Net Power
- Maximum Torque - 1,400 rpm
- Gross Power
- Operating Weight
- 23 550 kg (51 919 lb) to 25 675 kg (56 604 lb)
- Rear - Dozer, Front Outriggers (3)
- Rear - Dozer, Front Outriggers (2)
- Front and Rear Outriggers (1)
- Dozer Blade
- MH Undercarriage - 4 Welded Outriggers (3)
- MH Undercarriage - 4 Welded Outriggers, Push Blade (1)
- MH Undercarriage - 4 Welded Outriggers (1)
- Rear - Dozer Only (3)
- MH Undercarriage - 4 Welded Outriggers, Push Blade (2)
- Rear - Dozer Only (2)
- MH Undercarriage - 4 Welded Outriggers (2)
- Front and Rear Outriggers (2)
- Rear - Dozer, Front Outriggers (1)
- MH Push Blade
- Rear - Dozer Only (1)
- MH Undercarriage - 4 Welded Outriggers, Push Blade (3)
- Front and Rear Outriggers (3)
- Maximum Travel Speed
- Creeper Speed - 1st Gear
- Forward/Reverse - 2nd Gear
- Drawbar Pull
- Forward/Reverse - 1st Gear
- Creeper Speed - 2nd Gear
- Maximum Gradeability
- Heavy Lift
- Travel Circuit
- High Pressure (1)
- Medium Pressure (1)
- Swing Mechanism (1)
- Implement/Travel Circuit
- High Pressure (2)
- Medium Pressure (2)
- Swing Mechanism (2)
- Swing Torque
- Swing Speed
Service Refill Capacities
- Cooling System
- 8.7gal (US)
- Engine Crankcase - With Filter
- 4gal (US)
- Final Drive - Each
- 0.66gal (US)
- Hydraulic System - Including Tank
- 88gal (US)
- Hydraulic Tank
- 58gal (US)
- Front Steering Axle
- 3gal (US)
- Powershift Transmission
- 0.66gal (US)
- Rear Axle
- 3.8gal (US)
- Fuel Tank
- 101gal (US)
- Shipping Height - Cab Tipped
- Shipping Width
- Shipping Length
- Tail Swing Radius
- Counterweight Clearance
- Wheel Base
- Undercarriage Width
- 4.9 m (16' 1") MH Drop Nose Stick
- 2.9 m (9' 6") Digging Stick
- 2.5 m (8'3") Digging Stick
- 4.8 m (15' 8") MH Straight Stick
- 5.9 m (19' 4") MH Drop Nose Stick
- 2.2 m (7'3") Digging Stick
- Outside of Tire
- Ground Clearance
- Oscillation Axle Angle
- ± 6°
- End of One-Piece Boom
- End of VA Boom
- Maximum Steering Angle
- ANSI/SAE J1166 OCT 98
- Interior Sound
- 72 db(A)
- Exterior Sound
- 103 db(A)
- SAE J1026 APR 90
- ISO 10262
- Maximum Reach
- Powerful Performance
The Cat C6.6 with ACERT™ Technology introduces a series of evolutionary, incremental improvements that provide breakthrough engine performance. The building blocks of ACERT Technology are fuel delivery, air management and electronic control. ACERT Technology optimizes engine performance while meeting U.S. EPA Tier 3 engine emission regulations. The Cat C6.6 engine in the M322D MH delivers a maximum gross power of 129 kW (173 hp) at a rated speed of 2000 rpm. This is 2% more horsepower as compared to the 3056E in the M322C MH.
- Low Fuel Consumption
The C6.6 is electronically controlled and uses the new Cat Common Rail Fuel System and fuel pump. This combination provides outstanding fuel consumption during both production and travel. When the system recognizes roading application the engine adjusts to the most efficient system operating point to save fuel without compromising road performance.
- Low Noise, Low Vibration
The Cat C6.6 design improves operator comfort by reducing sound and vibration.
- Cooling System
An electronically controlled, hydraulic motor drives a variable speed on-demand fan for engine coolant and hydraulic oil. The optimum fan speed is determined based on coolant and hydraulic oil temperature resulting in reduced fuel consumption and lower sound levels. The electronic engine control continuously compensates for the varying fan load, providing consistent net power, regardless of operating conditions.
- One-Touch Low Idle Control
The two-stage, one-touch Automatic Engine Speed Control reduces engine speed if no operation is performed, maximizing fuel efficiency and reducing sound levels.
- Waste Handling Package
The Waste Handling Package has been specifically developed for Cat Wheel Excavators working in waste transfer stations or other extremely dusty applications. This option features the following:
- An automatic, hydraulic reversible fan that reverses airflow after a set interval, manually adjustable between 2 and 60 minutes with a switch located inside the cab.
- A special dense wire mesh cooling system hood further reduces radiator clogging.
- Two cyclone filters provide clean filtered air to the engine compartment, air cleaner, aftercooler and air conditioner condenser.
- Improved Implement Speed
Due to new spools and increased horsepower, the M322D MH is able to offer even faster stick and swing speeds, leading to more productivity.
- Dedicated Swing Pump
A dedicated variable displacement piston pump and fixed displacement piston motor power the swing mechanism. This closed hydraulic circuit maximizes swing performance without reducing power to the other hydraulic functions, resulting in smoother combined movements.
- Heavy Lift Mode
This mode maximizes lifting performance by boosting the lifting capability of the material handler by 7 percent. Heavy loads can be easily moved in the full working range of the machine, maintaining excellent stability and speed.
- Adjustable Hydraulic Sensitivity
This function allows the operator to adjust the aggressiveness of the machine according to the application. For precision work, one of four different levels of aggressiveness can be pre-selected.
- Proportional Auxiliary Hydraulics
Versatility of the hydraulic system can be expanded to utilize a wide variety of hydraulic work tools using multiple valve options.
- The Multi-Combined Valve is the core of the Tool Control System, allowing the operator to select up to ten pre-programmed work tools from the monitor. These preset hydraulic parameters support either one-way or two-way flow. The joystick sliding switches allow modulated control of the work tool.
- The Medium Pressure Function Valve provides proportional flow that is ideal for rotating tools.
- A new feature for the D-Series Material Handlers is the optional second High Pressure Valve. In combination with the Multi-Combined Valve, it provides the possibility to operate the machine with work tools or in applications requiring a third auxiliary hydraulic function, such as a tilting/rotating quick coupler.
- Stick Regeneration Circuit
The stick regeneration circuit increases efficiency and helps increase controllability for higher productivity and lower operating costs.
- Hydraulic Snubbers
Caterpillar integrates its cylinder snubber technology into all Wheel Excavator boom, stick and bucket cylinders. These snubbers help cushion shocks, reduce sound and increase cylinder life.
- Caterpillar® XT™ 6 ES Hoses
Premium quality rubber, precision 4-ply wire reinforcement and exclusive reusable couplings are all unique features that deliver top performance and long life.
- Interior Operator Station
Improved visibility and ergonomics are some of the many new features of the D-Series Wheel Excavators. The pressurized operator station provides maximum space and is designed for simplicity and functionality. Frequently used switches are centralized and are situated on the right-hand switch console. The left-hand seat console controls dozer blade and/or outriggers, and is tiltable for easy access to the cab. The fully automatic climate control adjusts temperature and air flow for exceptional operator comfort. Other comfort features include a cigar lighter, ashtray, drink/bottle holder, magazine rack and integrated mobile phone holder.
- Cab Construction
The exterior design uses thick steel tubing along the bottom perimeter of the cab, improving the resistance to fatigue and vibration. This design allows the falling object guards to be bolted directly to the cab. The cab shell is attached to the frame with rubber mounts that limit vibration and sound transmitted from the frame, substantially reducing interior noise levels.
- Viewing Area
To maximize visibility, all glass is affixed directly to the cab, eliminating the use of window frames. Choice of fixed or easy-to-open split front windshields meet operator preference and application conditions.
- The fixed front windshield comes with high-impact resistant, laminated glass.
- The 70/30 split front windshield opens with the upper portion able to be stored out of the way above the operator. The lower front windshield features a rounded design to maximize downward visibility and improves wiper coverage. This windshield option also features the one-touch action release system.
- The roof of the cab provides an additional viewing pane by means of a skylight for added upward visibility. Direct sunlight is diverted with the retractable sunshield.
The new compact color monitor displays information in the local language that is easy to read and understand. Functions include the following:
- Five programmable “quick access” buttons for one-touch selection of favorite functions.
- Filter and oil change warnings displayed when the number of hours reaches the maintenance interval.
- Tool select functionality, allowing the operator to select up to ten pre-defined hydraulic work tools.
- Travel motor retarder selection to choose between three levels of aggressiveness in braking once the travel pedal is released.
- Rear camera viewing capabilities from the optional camera mounted on the counterweight.
- New Deluxe Seat
The new optional deluxe seat, equipped with an Active Seat Climate System, improves operator comfort. Cooled air flows through the seat cushions to reduce body perspiration. On cold days, a two-step seat heater keeps the operator warm and comfortable. The fully adjustable seat with adjustable lumbar support automatically takes into consideration the driver's weight, providing a more relaxed environment within the cab.
- Heated Mirrors
Heated mirrors provide increased visibility in cold operating conditions as well as offering further safety considerations for those working around the machine.
The parallel wiper system maximizes visibility in poor weather conditions. The wiper virtually covers the entire front windshield, cleaning the operator's immediate line of sight.
- Lunch Box
A large, cooled storage compartment is located behind the operator's seat. The compartment provides sufficient room to store items such as a lunch box. An optional cover secures the contents during machine operation.
- Foot Pedals
Two-way pedals for travel and auxiliary circuits provide increased floor space, reducing the need to change positions. The foot pedal for auxiliary high-pressure circuit can be locked in the off position and used as a footrest for greater operator comfort.
- Hydraulic Cab Riser
The Hydraulic Cab Riser (HCR) design provides the most suitable solution when high flexibility in cab height is needed. Main features of the hydraulic riser include the following:
- Stability - The lift arms on the HCR are a wide and deep box-sectioned design with improved top and bottom links for greater cab stability. Further stability is achieved with the help of the retractable hydraulic cylinders used to raise the cab.
- Speed - Two heavy-duty hydraulic cylinders provide quicker and more controlled up and down travel than seen in the C-Series.
- Comfort - The parallelogram design of the linkage allows the cab to remain level at all ranges of motion. HCR movement is also slowed as the cab reaches the end of the riser stroke, eliminating the effects of a sudden start/stop.
- Safety - In the event of a hydraulic malfunction, the cab can be lowered using either a lever inside the cab or one on the frame at ground level.
- Fixed Cab Riser
The fixed cab riser offers a very stable and comfortable method to raise the cab by 1200 mm (47 in) to offer better viewing around the machine. Well, positioned steps lead up to the cab from the ground level. When shipping, the cab is unmounted to meet national road regulations. This option is only available for the M322D MH.
- Bottom Position
The bottom position is used for shipping and travel, allowing for safer transporting
- Top Position
The top position raises the cab by 2400 mm (94.5 in). This provides optimal viewing for all material handling jobs.
- Undercarriage Options
Effective hydraulic line routing, transmission protection and heavy-duty axles make Caterpillar's undercarriages perfect for material handler applications. The D-Series M322D MH comes with the option of three different undercarriages in order to provide the greatest stability while performing your material handler jobs.
- Material Handling - A new, standard design for the D-Series, the Material Handling Undercarriage with four welded outriggers is ideal for the extra stability needed, especially when using a Hydraulic Cab Riser.
- Material Handling with Dozer Blade - An optional expansion to the Material Handling Undercarriage described above with an additional Dozer Blade mounted ahead of the front stabilizers to be used to push material commonly encountered in waste and mill yard applications.
- Pin-On/Bolt-On - An optional undercarriage, the pin-on/bolt-on option allows for different kinds of stabilizers to be attached to the front and rear of the machine.
- Heavy-Duty Axles
The front axle offers wide oscillating and steering angles. The transmission is mounted directly on the rear axle for protection and optimum ground clearance.
- Advanced Disc Brake System
The disc brake system acts directly on the hub instead of the drive shaft to avoid planetary gear backlash. This solution eliminates the rocking effect associated with working free on wheels.
- Drive Line Concept
The M322D MH Driveline design effectively utilizes the increases to engine torque and net power to provide a comfortable ride with improved smoothness, hydraulic retarding, and gear shifting commonly used during travel
- Ground Clearance
A compact undercarriage design provides the M322D MH with optimum ground clearance during travel.
- Adjustable Travel Alarm
An adjustable travel alarm is available to warn people when the machine is moving. Three settings can be selected through the monitor.
- Auto mode - alarm will stop sounding immediately when the machine is no longer traveling, or has been sounding for an uninterrupted 10-second interval.
- Off mode - Travel Alarm is disabled.
Booms and Sticks
- MH Booms and Sticks
The MH booms have been redesigned to handle increased lifting capacities. The new stick range offers leading side plates to maximize the protection of hydraulic lines. The lines are fitted in between the two side plates offering protection from damage. Multiple boom and stick options allow you to pick the best match for your job
- MH Booms
A specially designed MH boom is available to meet the functionality requirements demanded in material handling applications. The boom arrangements include high pressure hydraulic lines for opening and closing functionality and medium pressure lines for implement rotation.
- MH Sticks
Three options of MH sticks are available for the M322D MH, all equipped with high and medium pressure auxiliary lines. The 4900 mm (193 in) Drop Nose Stick offers the reaching and lifting capabilities required for typical MH applications, while the 5900 mm (232 in) Long Drop Nose Stick is ideal when maximum reach is necessary. The 4800 mm Straight Stick is the best solution when additional work tool functionality is needed.
- Special Applications
The M322D MH can be further outfitted with additional boom and stick options (see Optional Equipment), offering the ability to combine the material handler's hydraulic cab riser with traditional excavator functionality. This combination has been proven in transfer station, mining, and mill yard applications.
- Tool Control
Ten hydraulic pump flow and pressure settings can be preset within the monitor, eliminating the need to adjust the hydraulics each time a tool is changed. Selecting the proper setting from the monitor menu instantly provides the operator with the correct amount of flow and pressure for the tool.
- Orange Peel Grapple
The most common tool for material handling applications, this grapple is available in a range of sizes and provides a solution for a variety of material types. The grapple is free swinging and has unlimited left and right rotation.
The Multi-Grapple with unlimited left and right rotation is the ideal tool for stripping, sorting, handling and loading. For the best control in forward and backward grapple mobility, pair the Multi-Grapple with the MH Straight Stick and linkage.
- Joystick Steering
The unique joystick steering option enables an operator to reposition the machine while traveling in first gear by the use of the slider switch on the right joystick. This enables the operator to keep both hands on the joysticks while simultaneously moving the implements and traveling. The operator can do more precise work faster with increased safety around the machine.
- Ride Control
New for the D Series, the ride control system improves operator comfort and allows the machine to travel faster over rough terrain with improved ride quality for the operator. The ride control system features accumulators acting as shock absorbers to dampen the front part motion. Ride control can be activated through a button located on the soft switch panel in the cab.
- Control Settings
Two selectable control settings are available to choose from in order to get the best power output from the engine and hydraulics as well as maintain optimum fuel efficiency.
- Economy Mode - for precise material handling and loading with the added benefit of reduced fuel consumption.
- Power Mode - for applications requiring fast volume loading and material casting.
- Automatic Travel Mode
Automatically engaged when the travel pedal is depressed this mode provides maximum speed, draw bar pull and best in class fuel efficiency.
- Product Link
Product Link, now standard, can assist with fleet management to keep track of hours, location, security and product health.
- Machine Security
An optional Machine Security System is available from the factory. This system controls who can operate the machine when, and utilizes specific keys to prevent unauthorized machine use.
Complete Customer Support
- Product Support
You will find nearly all parts requirements at your local Caterpillar dealer parts counter. Cat dealers utilize a world-wide network to find in-stock parts to minimize your downtime. To save money use genuine Cat Reman parts. You will receive the same warranty and reliability as new products at a substantial cost savings.
Make detailed comparisons of the machines you are considering before you buy. How long do components last? What is the cost of preventive maintenance? Your Cat dealer can give you precise answers to these questions and more to make sure you operate your machines at the lowest cost and most effectively.
Consider the financing options available as well as day-to-day operating costs. This is also the time to look at dealer services that can be included in the cost of the machine to yield lower equipment and owning and operating costs over the long run.
Improving operating techniques can boost your profits. Your Cat dealer has videotapes, literature and other ideas to help you increase productivity, and Caterpillar offers certified operator training classes to help maximize the return on your machine investment.
More and more equipment buyers are planning for effective maintenance before buying equipment. Choose from your dealer's wide range of maintenance services at the time you purchase your machine. Repair option programs guarantee the cost of repairs up front. Diagnostic programs such as S•O•SSM Fluid Analysis and Technical Analysis help you avoid unscheduled repairs.
Repair, rebuild or replace? Your Cat dealer can help you evaluate the cost involved so you can make the right choice.
- Service Capability
Whether in the dealer's fully equipped shop or in the field, you will get highly trained service technicians using the latest technology and tools.
Customer Service is critical today in every business. That's why so many people buy Cat equipment. They know they are getting quality, reliability and performance backed-up with the best Customer Service. Your Caterpillar dealer offers a wide range of services that can be set up under a Customer Support Agreement. The dealer will help you choose a plan that can cover the whole machine including work tools, to help you getting the best out of your investment.
- Ground Level Maintenance
Caterpillar designed its D-Series Material Handlers with the operator and service technician in mind. Gull-wing doors, with pneumatically-assisted lift cylinders, effortlessly lift up to allow critical maintenance to be performed quickly and efficiently while maintaining operator safety.
- Extended Service Intervals
The D-Series Material Handlers service and maintenance intervals have been extended to reduce machine service time, increase machine availability and reduce operating costs. Using S•O•SSM Scheduled Oil Sampling analysis, hydraulic oil change intervals can be extended up to 4,000 hours. Engine coolant change intervals are 12,000 hours with Cat Extended Life Coolant.
- Self-Monitoring System with Auto-Diagnostics
The electronic engine and machine controllers provide detailed diagnostic capability for the service technicians. The ability to store active and intermittent indicators simplifies problem diagnosis and reduces total repair time, resulting in improved machine availability and lower operating cost.
- Engine Inspection
The engine can be accessed from both ground level and the upper structure. The longitudinal layout ensures that all daily inspection items can be accessed easily.
- Front Compartment
The front compartment hood can be opened vertically, providing outstanding ground level access to the batteries, air-to-air after cooler, air conditioner condenser and the air cleaner filter.
- Easy to Clean Coolers
Flat fins on all coolers reduce clogging, making it easier to remove debris. The main cooling fan and air conditioner condenser are both hinged for easier cleaning.
- Swing-out Air Conditioner Condenser
The Air Conditioning condenser swings out horizontally to allow complete cleaning on both sides as well as excellent access to the air-to-air after cooler.
- Air Filter
Caterpillar air filters eliminate the use of service tools, reducing maintenance time. The air filter features a double-element construction with wall flow filtration in the main element and built-in mini-cyclone precleaners for superior cleaning efficiency. The air filters are constantly monitored for optimum performance. If airflow becomes restricted, a warning is displayed by the way of the in-cab monitor.
- Capsule Filter
The hydraulic return filter, a capsule filter, prevents contaminants from entering the system when the hydraulic oil is changed
- Fuel Filters
Cat high efficiency fuel filters with a Stay-Clean Valve™ features a special media that removes more than 98 percent of particles, increasing fuel injector life. Both the primary and secondary fuel filters are located in the engine compartment and can be easily changed from ground level.
- New Auto-Lube System
The new Automatic Lubrication System provides the optimal amount of grease to all the main lubrication points. The configurable lubrication interval and system status messages can be accessed via the in-cab monitor.
- Scheduled Oil Sampling
Caterpillar has specially developed S•O•SSM Oil Sampling Analysis to help ensure better performance, longer life and increased customer satisfaction. This thorough and reliable early warning system detects traces of metals, dirt and other contaminants in your engine, axle and hydraulic oil. It can predict potential trouble avoiding costly failures. Your Caterpillar dealer can give you results and specific recommendations shortly after receiving your sample.
- Engine Oil
Caterpillar engine oil is formulated to optimize engine life and performance. The specially formulated oil is more cost effective and increases engine oil change interval to 500 hours, providing industry leading performance and savings.
- Water Separator
The D Series is equipped with a primary fuel filter with water separator located in the engine compartment. For ease of service, the water separator can be easily accessed from ground level.
- Fuel Tank Drain
The durable, corrosion-free tank has a remote drain located at the bottom of the upper frame to remove water and sediment. The tank drain with hose connection allows simple, spill-free fluid draining.
- Remote Greasing Blocks
For those hard to reach locations, greasing blocks have been provided to reduce maintenance time. One block is located in the engine compartment with two grease points for the swing bearing and front-end attachment. For the undercarriage, two remote blocks provide easy access for greasing the oscillating axle and, as an option, the dozer blade.
- New LED Rear Lights
Optional Light Emitting Diode (LED) Rear Lights replace the standard lights, for increased visibility on the job site, higher durability and longer life.
- Handrails and Steps
Large handrails and steps assist the operator in climbing on and off the machine safely.
- Storage Boxes
There are two storage toolboxes integrated in the steps of the undercarriage. The fixed cab riser option provides an additional storage location with one integrated into the upper structure steps.
- Anti-Skid Plate
The Anti-Skid Plates cover the top of the steps and upper structure to help prevent slipping during maintenance. They reduce the accumulation of debris on the upper structure, improving the cleanliness and safety of the machine.
Environmentally Responsible Design
- Fuel Efficiency
The D-Series Wheel Material Handlers are designed for outstanding performance with high fuel efficiency. This means more work done in a day, less fuel consumed and minimal impact on our environment.
- Low Exhaust Emissions
The U.S. EPA Tier 3 compliant Cat C6.6 offers increased performance and reliability while reducing fuel consumption and exhaust emissions.
- Quiet Operation
Operator and spectator noise levels are extremely low as a result of the new variable speed fan and remote cooling system.
- Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil
The optional biodegradable hydraulic oil, HEES™, is formulated to provide excellent high-pressure and high-temperature characteristics, and is fully compatible with all hydraulic components. HEES is fully decomposed by soil and water microorganisms, providing a more environmentally-sound alternative to mineral-based oils.
- Fewer Leaks and Spills
Lubricant fillers and drains are designed to minimize spills. Cat O-Ring Face Seals, Cat XT™ Hose and hydraulic cylinders are all designed to help prevent fluid leaks that can reduce the machine performance and cause harm to the environment.
- Longer Service Intervals
Working closely with your Caterpillar Dealer can help extend service intervals for engine oil, hydraulic oil, axle oil and coolant. Meaning fewer required fluids and fewer disposals, all adding up to lower operating costs.
- Operator Station
- Adjustable armrest
- Ash tray with cigarette lighter
- Beverage holder
- Steps uppercarriage
- Bolt-on FOGS capability
- Bottle holder
- Coat hook
- Parallel windshield wiper and washer
- Floor mat with storage tray, washable
- Hydraulic cab riser 2400 mm (94 in)
- Interior lighting
- Joysticks, pilot operated
- Laminated front windshield
- Tiltable left side console with lock-out for all controls
- Lower right side literature holder
- Literature pocket behind seat
- Mobile phone holder
- Mounting provisions for radio and speakers
- Parking brake
- Positive filtered ventilation
- Power supply, 12V-7A
- Pressurized cab
- Rear window, emergency exit
- Seat belt, retractable
- Seat with adjustable suspension
- Sliding door windows
- Steering column, tiltable
- Rear storage compartment
- Sunshade for windshield and skylight
- Alternator, 75 amp
- Power disconnect
- Signal/warning horn
- Heavy duty maintenance free batteries (2)
- Air filter
- Altitude capability, 3000 m (9842 ft)
- Automatic engine speed control
- Automatic starting aid
- Cat C6.6 ACERT Technology (US Tier 3 and EU Stage IIIa compliant)
- Fuel filter
- Fuel/water seperator with level indicator
- Power mode selector (economy and standard)
- High ambiant cooling 52° C (125° F)
- Creeper speed
- Four wheel drive
- Full hydraulic steering with emergency capability
- MH undercarriage with four welded outriggers
- Oscillating front axle, lockable with remote greasing point
- Right and left side anti-skid steps
- Tool box (left side)
- Two-piece drive shaft
- Two speed transmission
- 25 km/h (16 mph) Top Speed
- Cat XT-6 ES hoses
- Heavy lift mode
- Oil cooler seperate swing pump
- Stick regeneration circuit
- Variable displacement, load sensing hydraulic system
- Other Equipment
- Anti-drift valve for boom cylinder
- Automatic swing brake
- Capability to add auxiliary hydraulic circuit
- Caterpillar Datalink and Electronic Technician capability
- Caterpillar Product Link ready
- Counterweight 5400 kg (11,905 lb)
- SOSSM quick sampling valves for engine oil, hydraulic oil and coolant
- Uppercarriage access steps
- Lockable doors and caps with Caterpillar one key security system
- Operator Station
- Rearview camera
- Falling objects guard
- Seat headrest
- Travel speed lock
- Vandalism guard
- Rain visor
- 73 mm (3") static seatbelt
- Heated mirrors
- AM/FM radio
- Fixed Cab Riser, 1200 mm (47")
- Rear LED lights
- Rotating beacon
- Booms, Mh
- MH 6.8 m (22' 4")
- Booms, Excavation
- One piece excavation 5.7 m (18' 6")
- VA excavation 5.4 m (17' 10")
- Sticks, Mh
- Drop nose MH 4.9 m (16' 1")
- Long Drop Nose MH 5.9 m (19' 4")
- Straight MH 4.8 m (15' 8")
- Sticks, Excavation
- Industrial 3.3 m (10'10")
- 2.2 m (7'3")
- 2.5 m (8'2")
- 2.8 m (9'3")
- Biodegradable hydraulic oil
- MH undercarriage with four welded outriggers and front mounted blade
- Standard bolt-on/pin-on undercarriage
- Toolbox right side
- Optional tires
- Other Equipment
- Medium pressure auxiliary hydraulic circuit
- High pressure auxiliary hydraulic circuit
- 2nd High pressure auxiliary hydraulic circuit
- Joystick steering
- Machine security system
- Custom paint