Cat® C7.1 ACERT™ Industrial Power Unit
The C7.1 ACERT™ Industrial Power Unit is offered in ratings ranging from 151-205 bkW (202-275 bhp) @ 1800-2200 rpm. These ratings meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage IV emission standards. Conveniently pre-configured for a wide range of applications, the Cat® Industrial Power Unit is a complete power package containing a radiator, flywheel, alternator and alternator wiring completely pre-assembled for fast, straightforward installation in a number of OEM, customer and packager applications. These fuel efficient units are ready made for irrigation, industrial, mining and other pump applications.
- Minimum Power
- Maximum Power
- Rated Speed
- 1800-2200 rpm
- U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage IV
- Engine Configuration
- Inline 6, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel
- 105 mm (4.13 in)
- 135 mm (5.3 in)
- 7.01 L (427.7 in³)
- Series Turbocharged Aftercooled (TTA)
- Compression Ratio
- Rotation from Flywheel End
- Cooling System - Capacity
- 15.2 L (16 qt)
- Lube System - Refill
- 13-16 L (13.7-16.9 qt)
Power Unit Dimensions - Approximate
- 1461 mm (57.5 in)
- 1769 mm (69.6 in)
- 916 mm (36.1 in)
- Weight - Approximate, Net Dry - Standard Configuration Without Oil, Cooling, Clutch, Compressor, A/C
- 1000 kg (2204 lb)
Aftertreatment Dimensions - Approximate
- 287-337.8 mm (11.3-13.3 in)
- 714.4 mm (28.1 in)
- 618.5-643.9 mm (24.3-25.3 in)
- 124-134 kg (273.4-295.4 lb)
Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power
World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
Series turbocharging with smart wastegate available on specific ratings for fast response, high power, and increased torque.
Fuel consumption optimized to match operating cycles of a wide range of equipment and applications while maintaining low operating costs.
Fuel & Oil
Tier 4 Interim or Tier 4 Final, Stage IIIB or Stage IV engines require Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuel containing a maximum of 15 ppm sulfur, and new oil formulations to support the new technology. Cat® engines are designed to accommodate B20 biofuel. Your Cat dealer can provide more information regarding fuel and oil.
Broad Application Range
Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
Exceptional power density enables standardization across numerous applications. Multiple installation options minimize total package size. Ideal for equipment with narrow engine compartments.
World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program