Cat® C7.1 Industrial Power Unit
The C7.1 Industrial Power Unit is a complete power package containing a radiator, flywheel, alternator and alternator wiring, completely pre-assembled for fast, straightforward installation in a number of OEM, customer ...
and packager applications. These fuel efficient units are ready-made for irrigation, industrial, mining and other pump applications.
- Maximum Power
- Maximum Torque
- 774lb-ft @ 1400 rpm
- Minimum Power
- Rated Speed
- 116-205 bkW/156-275 bhp @ 2200 rpm, 129 bkW/173 bhp @ 2500 rpm
- China Stage II, U.S. EPA Tier 3 Equivalent, EU Stage IIIA Equivalent. Designed to meet China Stage III emission standards.
- Engine Configuration
- Inline 6, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel
- Turbocharged Aftercooled (TA)
- Compression Ratio
- Combustion System
- Direct Injection
- Rotation from Flywheel End
Power Unit Dimensions
Power Unit Dimensions - Approximate
- 1140 mm (44.8)
- 1728 mm (68 in)
- Air Inlet
- Standard air cleaners
- Control System
- Full electronic control system, all connectors and wiring looms waterproof and designed to withstand harsh off-highway environments
- Flexible and configurable software features and well-supported SAE J1939 CAN bus enables highly integrated machines
- Cooling System
- Top tank temperature 108° C (226° F) as standard to minimize cooling pack size
- 50:50 water glycol mix
- Cooling system designed for operation in 48 C (118 F) ambient.
- Flywheels And Flywheel Housing
- Wide choice of drivetrain interfaces, including SAE No. 1, SAE No. 2, and SAE No. 3 configurations
- Fuel System
- Electronic high pressure common rail
- ACERT Technology
- Innovative filter design to ensure maximum protection of the engine
- Lube System
- Wide choice of sumps for different applications
- Power Take Off
- SAE A or SAE B flanges on left-hand side. Right-hand side twin PTO also available. Engine power can also be taken from the front of the engine on some applications.
- Paint: Caterpillar yellow