Cat® C2.2 Industrial Power Unit
The Cat® C2.2 Industrial Power Unit is offered in the following rating: 36.4 bkW (48.8 bhp) @ 2800-3000 rpm. This rating meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage IIIA emission standards. Ratings: 44.7-45.5 bkW (59.9-61.0 bhp) @ 2800-3000 rpm meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage IIIB emission standards. Conveniently pre-configured for a wide range of applications, the Cat® Industrial Power Unit is a complete power package containing a radiator, flywheel, alternator and alternator wiring completely pre-assembled for fast, straightforward installation in a number of OEM, customer and packager applications. These fuel efficient units are ready made for irrigation, industrial, mining and other pump applications.
- Minimum Power
- Maximum Power
- Rated Speed
- 2800-3000 rpm
- U.S. EPA Tier 4 Interim, EU Stage IIIA
- Engine Configuration
- Inline 4, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel
- 84 mm (3.3 in)
- 100 mm (3.9 in)
- 2.216 L (135 in³)
- Naturally Aspirated (NA) or Turbocharged (T)
- Compression Ratio
- Rotation from Flywheel End
- Cooling System - Capacity
- 6.98 L (7.4 qt)
- Lube System - Refill
- 10.6 L (11.2 qt)
Power Unit Dimensions - Approximate
- 946-973 mm (37.2-38.2 in)
- 513-590 mm (20.2-23.2 in)
- 854-973 mm (33.6-38.3 in)
- Weight - Approximate, Net Dry - Standard Configuration Without Oil, Cooling, Clutch, Compressor, A/C
- 218-228 kg (480-502 lb)
Aftertreatment Dimensions - Approximate
- 198 mm (7.8 in)
- 16 kg (35.3 lb)
Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power
World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
Fuel consumption optimized to match operating cycles of a wide range of equipment and applications while maintaining low operating costs.
Broad Application Range
Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
Every Cat engine is manufactured to stringent quality standards in order to assure customer satisfaction.
World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program
Tier 4 Final, Stage IIIB Aftertreatment Features
Regeneration. Highly effective passive regeneration under most operating environments and cycles. Automatic, transparent active regeneration backup system during light load or adverse operating cycles. Wall flow DPF and through-flow DOC to effectively remove and manage emissions.
Mounting. Multiple off- and on- engine installation options provide customers with simple and flexible solutions for many applications.
Service. Minimum 3000 hour DPF ash service intervals.