Cat® C15 ACERT™ Industrial Power Unit
The Cat® C15 ACERT™ Industrial Power Unit is offered in ratings ranging from 354-433 bkW (475-580 bhp) @ 1800-2100 rpm. Conveniently pre-configured for a wide range of applications, the Cat® Industrial Power Unit is a complete power package containing a radiator, flywheel, alternator and alternator wiring completely pre-assembled for fast, straightforward installation in a number of OEM, customer and packager applications. These fuel efficient units are ready made for irrigation, industrial, mining and other pump applications.
- Minimum Power
- Maximum Power
- Rated Speed
- 1800-2100 rpm
- U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage IV Nonroad Emission Standards. Designed to meet proposed EU Stage V Nonroad Emission Standards.
- Engine Configuration
- Inline 6, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel
- 137 mm (5.39 in)
- 171 mm (6.73 in)
- 15.2 L (927.6 in³)
- Turbocharged Aftercooled (TA)
- Compression Ratio
- Rotation from Flywheel End
- Cooling System - Capacity
- 26.9 L (28.4 qt)
- Lube System - Refill
- 38-72 L (40-76 qt)
Power Unit Dimensions - Approximate
- 2172-2488 mm (85.5-98 in)
- 1180-1229 mm (46.5-48.4 in)
- 1912-2006 mm (75.3-79 in)
- Weight - Approximate, Net Dry - Standard Configuration Without Oil, Cooling, Clutch, Compressor, A/C
- 2113-2650 kg (4658-5842 lb)
Aftertreatment Dimensions - Approximate
- 330.2-355.6 mm (13-14 in)
- 779.8-1112 mm (30.7-43.8in)
- 451.3-654 mm (17.8-25.7 in)
- 180-268 kg (397-590.8 lb)
PETU Dimensions - Tier 4 Final, Stage IV Only
- Volume Capacity
- 48.4 L (51.1 qt)
- 854 mm (33.6 in)
- 287 mm (11.3 in)
- 551 mm (21.7 in)
- 19.42 kg (42.8 lb)
Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power
World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
Simple and efficient turbocharger with balance valve provides optimal air management and improved fuel efficiency.
Fuel consumption optimized to match operating cycles of a wide range of equipment and applications while maintaining low operating costs.
Fuel & Oil
Tier 4 Interim or Tier 4 Final, Stage IIIB or Stage IV engines require Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuel containing a maximum of 10 ppm sulfur (EU) and 15 ppm sulfur (U.S.), and new oil formulations to support the new technology. Cat® engines are designed to accommodate B20 biofuel. Your Cat dealer can provide more information regarding fuel and oil.
Broad Application Range
Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program