Photovoltaic Module PVC
The mono crystalline halfcut PERC (passivated emitter rear cell) photovoltaic modules provide excellent performance with low temperature coefficient. The modules provide high efficiency and power per module, maximizing energy capture. ...
- Compatible with 1000V and 1500V plant architectures
- Module Type
- Mono crystalline halfcut PERC
- Nominal Power
- 350W to 550W per panel
- Higher Efficiency
- The panel design provides excellent performance under low temperature or low light environment.
Increase Energy Production
- Increase Energy Production
- Reduced resistive losses and an optimized electrical design result in higher energy yield.
More durable / Reliable
- More durable / Reliable
- Durability tested for mechanical load; Dynamic + Thermal Cycle + Humidity Freeze
- Harsh evironments; salt mist, amonia, dust and sand.
25 year power output warranty
- Standard 25 year warranty on manufacturer defects and a 25 year power output warranty
Tests and Certificates
- Tests and Certificates
- IEC 61215, IEC 61730 Class C according to UL790
- UL 1730 Type 1 fire rating
- IEC 61701 (maximum severity) Salt Spray Test
- IEC62716 Ammonia Test
- IEC 60068, Dust and Sand test
- Listings: TUV SUD, CSA, CE
- ISO 9001:2008: ISO Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2004: ISO Environment Management System
- TS62941: Guideline for module design qualification and type approval
- OHSAS 18001: 2007 Occupational Health and Safety
- Power Assurance Program For Linear Power Output.
- Produces more than 97.5% power in the first year and after 25 years 85.5%.
- Durability Test Cycle (accelerated Tests)
- 2000 hrs damp heat testing is twice the standard testing hrs. required
- 600 thermal cycling testing is three times the standard cycles required.
- 192 hrs of PID (potential-induced degradation) at 85°C/85RH) is twice the standard testing hrs. required.
- Mechanical Load testing for Dynamic + Thermal Cycle + Humidity Freeze result in much less cell breakage and power loss than static testing alone.
- 60-100 kWh/m2 LID (light-induced- degradation) validates early hour performance.
- LeTID (light and elevated temperature degradation) is a proprietary validation for long term PERC performance.
- Validated for use in harsh environment by IEC testing for salt mist, amonia, dust and sand.