Photovoltaic Module PVC
- Compatible with 1000V and 1500V plant architectures
- Module Type
- Mono crystalline halfcut PERC
- Nominal Power
- 350W to 550W per panel
- Higher Efficiency
- The panel design provides excellent performance under low temperature or low light environment.
Increase Energy Production
- Increase Energy Production
- Reduced resistive losses and an optimized electrical design result in higher energy yield.
More durable / Reliable
- More durable / Reliable
- Durability tested for mechanical load; Dynamic + Thermal Cycle + Humidity Freeze
- Harsh evironments; salt mist, amonia, dust and sand.
25 year power output warranty
- Standard 25 year warranty on manufacturer defects and a 25 year power output warranty
Tests and Certificates
- Tests and Certificates
- IEC 61215, IEC 61730 Class C according to UL790
- UL 1730 Type 1 fire rating
- IEC 61701 (maximum severity) Salt Spray Test
- IEC62716 Ammonia Test
- IEC 60068, Dust and Sand test
- Listings: TUV SUD, CSA, CE
- ISO 9001:2008: ISO Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2004: ISO Environment Management System
- TS62941: Guideline for module design qualification and type approval
- OHSAS 18001: 2007 Occupational Health and Safety
- Power Assurance Program For Linear Power Output.
- Produces more than 97.5% power in the first year and after 25 years 85.5%.
- Durability Test Cycle (accelerated Tests)
- 2000 hrs damp heat testing is twice the standard testing hrs. required
- 600 thermal cycling testing is three times the standard cycles required.
- 192 hrs of PID (potential-induced degradation) at 85°C/85RH) is twice the standard testing hrs. required.
- Mechanical Load testing for Dynamic + Thermal Cycle + Humidity Freeze result in much less cell breakage and power loss than static testing alone.
- 60-100 kWh/m2 LID (light-induced- degradation) validates early hour performance.
- LeTID (light and elevated temperature degradation) is a proprietary validation for long term PERC performance.
- Validated for use in harsh environment by IEC testing for salt mist, amonia, dust and sand.