Cat® Microgrid Master Controller-M (MMC-M)
The Cat® MMC-M is designed for medium-to-large industrial/ commercial installations. The MMC-M will integrate a variety of traditional and renewable energy sources to provide overall monitoring and control of the ...
assets. These assets may be either located at a common installation or dispatched over a wider region.
- Photovoltaic and energy storage systems
- Module Type
- Monitoring / control, assets optimization
Reliable and Scalable
- Configurations to optimize performance are based on minimizing fuel cost, optimizing engine operation, or maximizing system reliability. Reliability is improved with spinning reserve to respond to sudden load transients.
- The option for remote monitoring offers complete system monitoring using Cat® Connect technology to provide real time performance and health of the installation.
- Interface to all control elements simplifying operator interactions for manual or automatic control of the distributed energy resources.
- Grid Import / Export
- The MMC is capable of local-manual black start operation
Applicable Standards and Certifications
UL Listed to the following standards:
- Mmc-m Panel
- 15" industrial color touch-screen display
- Industrial PC for asset control
- Industrial PC for data management
- Router for customer connection-Ethernet port
- Digital I/O module for interfacing with ATS and other relays
- Lightening Arrestor & Surge Protector
- Fan and heater for temperature regulation with thermal control
- Uninterruptible Power Supply with battery management
- Indoor/Outdoor rated IP54 wall mount control panel.
- Software features activated depending upon the option set chosen.