- 135 ekW (170 kVA) Continuous
- 208 - 480 V
- CAT G3306 TA Gas Engine
- Natural Gas
- Height - With Trailer
- Weight - With Trailer, Lube, Oil and Coolant
- Width - With Trailer
- Length - With Trailer
Factory certified Non-Road Mobile NSPS SI emissions*
CAT® G3306B TA Gas Engine
Robust high speed diesel block design provides prolonged life and lower owning and operating costs
CAT EMCP 4.4 Control Panel
Fully featured power metering, protective relaying, and engine/generator control and monitoring
Cat SR4B 445 frame generator designed to match performance and output characteristics of the Cat gas engine.
CAT Integrated Voltage Regulator (IVR)
Three-phase or single phase generator voltage (RMS) sensing with adjustable volts-per-hertz regulation.
Enclosure / Base
Highly corrosion resistant 12 gauge sheet steel construction.
480/277V 3 phase.
Rear Customer Access
Separate control panel and distribution panel access doors.
Factory certified Non-Road Mobile NSPS SI.
Rental Ready Features
Anti-condensation heater 110-120 VAC.
Provides 40 C (122 F) ambient capability with 0.5 g/bhp-hr NOx per NSPS 2010 at 100% continuous rating.
- G3306B TA, I-6, 4-stroke-cycle, gas engine
- Air Inlet
- Single element, canister-type air cleaner with service indicator
- SR4B 445 frame, three-phase, 480V, random wound, 12-lead design, permanent magnet excited, 0.750 pitch – Class H Coastal insulation protection.
- Charging System
- UL/CSA listed 120V, 20 Amp battery charger, shock mounted and enclosed in dust proof housing
- Control Panel
- EMCP 4.4 genset mounted controller
- Cooling System
- Heavy-duty split core cooling system with low power draw and high ambient capability
- Distribution System
- NEMA 1 steel enclosure, separate hinged, lockable door with rust resistant pinned hinges
- Sound attenuating, 12 gauge sheet metal enclosure limits overall noise to 75 dB(A) @ 7m
- Exhaust System
- Catalyst w/spark arresting muffler
- Fuel System
- Dedicated Fuel trains for natural gas and propane fuels including gas pressure regulator.
- Lube System
- Pump, integral oil cooler, lube oil, filter, filler and dipstick, and oil sampling valve
- Mounting System
- Generator set soft mounted to the heavy duty, fabricated steel base frame
- Starting System
- Single electric starting motor, 24VDC
- Factory testing of standard generator set