Photovoltaic Module PVT115
The mono crystalline PERC (passivated emitter rear cell) photovoltaic modules provide excellent performance with low temperature coefficient. The modules provide high efficiency and power per module, maximizing energy capture. ...
Compatible with 1000V and 1500V plant architectures
- Module Type
Shingled mono crystalline PERC
- Nominal Power
395W per panel
- The Performance Series design minimizes white space between solar cells, eliminates reflective metal lines on the cells, and lowers electrical resistance between cells, increasing efficiency compared to conventional commercial modules.
Increase Energy Production
- Linear shading response can generate more energy than conventional mono-crystalline modules.
- Robust module construction enables installed module to withstand 2400Pa wind load and up to 5400Pa snow load.
- Standard 25 year warranty on manufacturer defects and a 25 year power output warranty
Tests and Certificates
- Standard Tests: UL1703 (Type 2 Fire Rating), IEC 61215, IEC 61730 Rated to 1500V
- ISO 9001:2008: ISO Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2004: ISO Environment Management System
- OHSAS 18001: 2007 Occupational Health and Safety
- IEC62716 Ammonia Test
- 10.1109/PVSC.2013.6744437 Desert Test
- IEC 61701 (maximum severity) Salt Spray Test