CG132B-8 Gas Generator Set
The Cat CG132B family of gas engines are perfectly tailored to the challenges of the power plant in an age of global value chains.
Highly efficient with low operating and installation costs and lubricant consumption, the Cat CG132B gas generator set is available with outputs from 400kW to 800kW and comes with the Total Plant and Energy Management (TPEM) system.
High Efficiency, Lower Operating Costs
Highest efficiency in its output class.
Up to 42.5% improved electricl efficiency.
Reduced vibration and stress on components.
Low installation, Building and Operating Costs
Compact design with integrated fuel tanks for daily refilling.
Lower setup costs than comparable engines.
Reduced investment costs through expanses product scope and TPEM digital control system
Long maintenance intervals (up to 80,000 hours)
Optimized oil management
Optimized Lubrication Consumption
Consumes less than 0.1g/kW of oil
Up to 66% lower lubricant consumption than comparable models
Longer lubricant change (up to 4,000 hours) and oil change intervals
- Air Inlet
- One-element single-stage air cleaner with enclosure and sevice indicator
- Turbocharger with a water-cooled bearing case for all cylinder
- Control Panels
- TPEM (Total Plant & Energy Management System)
- Jacket water and SCAC thermostats
- Electrical jacket water and aftercooler coolant pump
- flange connections for JW inlet and outlet
- ANSI/DN customer flange connections for JW inlet and outlet
- Closed crankcase ventilation system
- PEARL/Low resistence exhaust system
- Exhaust waste gate for the CG132B-16
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel metering valve
- Pre-chamber spark plugs
- Independently controlled cylinder monitoring and ignition system
- Reactive droop
- Bus bar connections
- Winding temperature detectors
- Anti-condensation space heater
- 3-phase sensing and KVAR/PF control
- closed-coupled generator result in no torque transmission to the base frame
- grid code generator
- 24V starting motors
- Battery disconnect switch
- Crankshaft vibration damper and guard
- CHP skid