914M Compact Wheel Loader
- Maximum Gross Power
- Net Power
- Rated Net Power - SAE J1349
- Rated Net Power - Rated Engine Speed
- Maximum Gross Power - SAE J1995
- Maximum Gross Power - Maximum Engine Speed
- Maximum Gross Power - ISO 14396 (DIN)
- Maximum Gross Power - ISO 14396
- Engine Model
- Cat C4.4 ACERTï¿½
- Engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV emission standards.
- Maximum Gross Torque - ISO 14396
- Maximum Gross Torque - SAE J1995
- Net power advertised is the power available at the flywheel plus front drive implement pump when the engine is equipped with fan, air cleaner, muffler and alternator.
- Rated Net Power - ISO 9249
- Rated Net Power - ISO 9249 (DIN)
- Operating Weight
- Bucket Capacities
- 1.3-1.9 m3 (1.7-2.5 yd3)
- Rated Bucket Capacity
- ISO 3471:2008
- ISO 3449:2005 Level II
- Note (3)
- The labelled sound power level for the CE marked configurations when measured according to the test procedure and conditions specified in 2000/14/EC is 103 dB(A).
- Note (2)
- The declared dynamic operator sound pressure levels per ISO 6396:2008*, when properly installed and maintained, is 77 dB(A).
- Note (1)
- Cab and Rollover Protective Structures (ROPS) are standard in North America and Europe.
- Note (4)
- *The measurements were conducted with the cab doors and windows closed.
Service Refill Capacities
- Cooling System
- 5.7gal (US)
- Fuel Tank
- 40.7gal (US)
- Hydraulic System - Including Tank
- 25.9gal (US)
- Engine Crankcase
- 2.3gal (US)
- Axles - Front Center Differential
- 2gal (US)
- Axles - Rear Center Differential
- 2gal (US)
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) Tank
- 5gal (US)
- Hydraulic Tank
- 14.5gal (US)
- DEF used in Cat SCR systems must meet the requirements outlined in the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard 22241-1.
- 0.9gal (US)
- Oscillating ï¿½11 degrees; Locking differential (Standard)
- Fixed; Locking differential (standard)
Engine - Tier 4 Final/Stage IV
- Maximum Net Torque - ISO 9249
- Maximum Net Torque - SAE J1349
Loader Hydraulic System
- Hydraulic Cycle Time - Dump, at Maximum Reach
- Hydraulic Cycle Time - Float Down, Maximum Lift to Ground Level
- Hydraulic Cycle Time - Rackback
- Hydraulic Cycle Time - Raise, Ground Level to Maximum Lift
- Hydraulic Cycle Time - Total Cycle Time
- Maximum Flow - Implement Pump
- Maximum Flow - Implement Pump - 3rd Function, Maximum Flow, High
- Maximum Flow - Implement Pump - 3rd Function, Maximum Flow, Standard
- Maximum Flow - Implement Pump - 4th Function, Maximum Flow
- Maximum Working Pressure - Implement Pump
- Relief Pressure - Tilt Cylinder
- Relief Pressure - Tilt Cylinder - 3rd Function Maximum Working Pressure
- Relief Pressure - Tilt Cylinder - 4th Function Maximum Working Pressure
- Maximum Flow - Steering Pump
- Maximum Working Pressure - Steering Pump
- Number of Steering Wheel Turns - Full Left to Full Right or Full Right to Full Left
- Steering Articulation Angle - Each Direction
- Steering Cycle Times - Full Left to Full Right - At 2,350 rpm: 90 rpm Steering Wheel Speed
- Note (1)
- Other tire choices are available. Contact your Cat dealer for details.
- Note (2)
- In certain applications, the loader's productive capabilities may exceed the tire's tonnes-km/h (ton-mph) capabilities.
- Note (3)
- Caterpillar recommends that you consult a tire supplier to evaluate all conditions before selecting a tire model.
- Other Choices Include
- 17.5-25 12PR L2; 17.5-R25 XHA * L3; 17.5-R25 * L2/L3 PC RM; 17.5-25 16PR L3, 3PC Rim; 17.5-25 GY L2/L3; 17.5-25 12PR L2, SNOW; Flexportï¿½
- Standard Size
- 17.5-25 12PR
- Forward and Reverse - High Range
- Forward and Reverse - Low Range, Speed Range 1*
- Forward and Reverse - Low Range, Speed Range 2*
- *Creeper Control allows speed control from a stand still up to 10 km/h (6.3 mph). The Creeper Control will only work in Range 1.
With high full turn tipping loads, powerful breakout forces and increased engine power the M Series delivers a balanced solution for all customer applications.
Work Made Easy
The Cat® Optimized Z-bar Loader linkage combines the digging efficiency of a traditional Z-bar with tool carrier capabilities for great performance and versatility. With parallel lift and high tilt forces throughout the working range you can safely and confidently handle loads with precise control. Multi-function work has never been easier with dedicated pumps for each system, allowing the operator to simultaneously lift, steer and drive without compromise.
Enjoy All Day Comfort
- Climate controlled cab with heated rear glass
- Information at a glance with large LCD display on front console
- Heated seat option for added comfort
- Exclusive electro-hydraulic cylinder snubbing
- An extra eye on the job site with optional* rearview camera capability
A spacious, safe, quiet and comfortable operator environment helps keep you relaxed and productive throughout the day. Experience superior all around visibility with a pillarless front windshield, clean hydraulic linesrouting as well as in-line engine mounting for excellent rear visability. Electro-hydraulic controls featuring low effort joystick for lift and tilt functions along with integrated Forward/Neutral/Reverse switch, differential lock trigger and optional third and fourth auxiliary functions.
*Standard in Europe.
Hydraulic and Controls
State of the art electro-hydraulic system provides low effort, fine control with fast cycle times. All-in-one joystick helps keep eyes on the work. Operator can adjust machine responsiveness with the push of a button, which allows the operator to set up the machine exactly the way they want it based on the application.
Smooth shifting and powerful acceleration is matched with modulated hydrostatic braking in the inching/braking pedal, creating a rhythm for material moving. Creeper and electronic engine speed control makes broom and snow blower work easy. Operator tunes between smooth or aggressive shifting with the push of a button.