M315F Wheeled Excavator
Working hard has never been easier with Cat® F Series Wheeled Excavators. The M315F compact radius increases your fleet versatility by introducing you into new possible markets like ...
those with tight-quarter tasks and turning radius constraints such as road construction or small job sites. These machines are designed to help you take on the wide variety of challenges you face every day, and at a lower cost.
- Engine Model
- Cat C4.4 ACERT with Twin Turbo
- Net Power
- Maximum Torque - 1,400 rpm
- Meets Tier 4 Final/Stage IV emission standards.
- Engine Power - Maximum Gross - ISO 14396
- 117 kW (157 hp [159 hp]*)
- Engine Power - Maximum Net - ISO 9249/SAE J1349
- 112 kW (150 hp [152 hp]*)
- *Metric values.
- Number of Cylinders - In Line
- Maximum Travel Speed
- Swing Speed
- Maximum Swing Torque
- Drawbar Pull
- Maximum Gradeability (16 500 kg/36,380 lb)
- Maximum Forward/Reverse - 2nd Gear
- VA Boom - Rear Radial Dozer Only
- VA Boom - Front Radial Dozer, Rear Outriggers
- Operating Weight*
- 15 790 to 16 770 kg (34,811 to 36,972 lb)
- *Includes medium stick, counterweight, full fuel tank, operator, dual pneumatic tires. Weight varies depending on configuration.
- Ground Clearance
- Maximum Pressure - Implement Circuit - Normal and Travel Circuit
- 64.7gal (US)
- Swing Mechanism
- Maximum Pressure - Implement Circuit - Heavy Lift
- Maximum Pressure - Auxiliary Circuit - Medium Pressure
- Maximum Pressure - Auxiliary Circuit - High Pressure
- Maximum Flow - Swing Mechanism
- Maximum Flow - Implement/Travel Circuit
- Maximum Flow - Auxiliary Circuit - Medium Pressure
- Maximum Flow - Auxiliary Circuit - High Pressure
Swing Radius and Key Dimensions - Maximum Footprint with Outriggers Down
- Tail Swing Radius
- Maximum Width - With Parallel Blade
- Maximum Shipping Length - With Long Stick
- VA Boom - 2450 mm (8'0") Stick Length: Reach at Ground Level
- VA Boom - 2450 mm (8'0") Stick Length: Dump Height
- VA Boom - 2450 mm (8'0") Stick Length: Digging Height
- VA Boom - 2450 mm (8'0") Stick Length: Digging Depth
- VA Boom - 2300 mm (7'7") Stick Length: Dump Height
- Range values are calculated with GD bucket 1100 mm (43"), 0.68 m3 (0.89 yd3) with tips J250 and quick coupler with a tip radius of 1437 mm (56.6").
- VA Boom - 2300 mm (7'7") Stick Length: Reach at Ground Level
- VA Boom - 2300 mm (7'7") Stick Length: Digging Height
- VA Boom - 2300 mm (7'7") Stick Length: Digging Depth
Service Refill Capacities
- Fuel Tank - Total Capacity
- 77.9gal (US)
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid Tank
- 5gal (US)
PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY
- Cat C4.4 engine meets EU Stage IV emission standards. Emissions technology is transparent – no action required from the operator and no stopping for regeneration.
- Dedicated swing pump, allowing faster, smoother combined movements.
- Built-in fuel savers, eliminating waste with features like Auto Engine Speed Control, Engine Idle Shutdown and efficient Eco Mode.
- “On-Demand” Strategies, to consume just the right amount of fuel.
- Similar working ranges, stability and lift capacities as the M314F.
- Highly mobile, the M315F can travel up to 30 km/h (19 mph).
EXPAND YOUR CAPABILITIES
- Compact design allows an operator to swing with confidence in tight quarters.
- Flexible configurations to meet all your needs with various booms/sticks, tires and undercarriages.
- “Plug and Play” design, with complete integration of the whole portfolio of Cat attachments. – Auxiliary hydraulics, including high pressure, and quick coupler lines/circuits. – Readiness for all couplers, either Pin Grabber, Dedicated or hydraulic Auto Connect coupler. – The monitor can allow ten hydraulic pump flow and pressure settings at the same time. – Tiltrotator option including all required changes to accommodate the Cat Tiltrotator.
- Joystick buttons/sliders can be set up per tool as desired by the operator.
EASY TO OPERATE
- A complete package of smart technologies with features like Cruise Control or automatic brake and axle lock. Optional boosters like Ride Control, SmartBoom™, joystick steering are available.
- Everything can be adjusted in the cab from the steering column height to the electrically adjustable mirrors.
- Ergonomic cab with controls kept to a minimum and conveniently located.
- Split-screen monitor to allow quick view of both cameras on the same display..
SAFELY HOME EVERY DAY
- Integrated devices to help enforce safe behavior, like seat belt indicator, or the speed limit setting when roading in reverse with the upper frame rotated.
- Visibility: large glass areas, rear/side cameras. LED lamps for all working lights and cameras.
- For added protection, the optional impact resistant windshield meets the EN356 P5A standard.
- Integrated pin code adds anti-theft security to your equipment.
LOWER MAINTENANCE COSTS
- Ground level access to all routine maintenance (like fuel and engine oil filters).
- Easy access: clean, simple design. Radiators are all gathered together.
- Reduced maintenance: automatic features (like lubrication system) along with long greasing intervals. Fit for life Diesel Particulate Filter.
INTEGRATED CAT TECHNOLOGIES
- Product Link™ connects owners to their equipment, providing access to machine data such as location, hours, fuel consumption, idle time, events, and diagnostic codes.