335F L Hydraulic Excavator
- Engine Model
- Cat® C7.1 ACERT™
- Net Flywheel Power
- Net Power - SAE J1349
- Gross Power - SAE J1995
- Engine RPM - Operation
- Engine RPM - Travel
- Operating Weight
- Maximum Drawbar Pull
- Maximum Travel Speed
- 4.2/2.6 km/h (2.6/1.6 mph)
Service Refill Capacities
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 101.7gal (US)
- Cooling System
- 7.9gal (US)
- Engine Oil
- 6.3gal (US)
- Final Drive - Each
- 2.1gal (US)
- Hydraulic System - Including Tank
- 76.6gal (US)
- Hydraulic Tank
- 40.7gal (US)
- Swing Drive - Each
- 2.4gal (US)
- DEF Tank
- 6.1gal (US)
- Pilot System - Maximum Pressure
- Pilot System - Maximum Flow
- Maximum Pressure - Travel
- Maximum Pressure - Swing
- Maximum Pressure - Equipment - Normal
- Maximum Pressure - Equipment - Heavy Lift
- Main System - Maximum Flow - Total
- Swing Torque
- Swing Speed
- Note (2)
- **850 mm (33 in) shoes, blade, reach boom, R3.75 m (12'4") stick, CB2 bucket linkage, CB1350HD 1.54 m3 (2.01 yd3) bucket.
- Note (1)
- *600 mm (24 in) shoes, reach boom, R2.65CB2 (8'8") stick, CB2 bucket linkage, and CB1500GD 1.76 m3 (2.30 yd3) bucket.
- Minimum Operating Weight*
- Maximum Operating Weight**
- ISO 6395 - Spectator Noise
- ISO 6396 - Operator Noise (Closed)
Dimensions - Reach Boom - 6.15 m (20'2
- Cab Height*
- Counterweight Clearance**
- Ground Clearance**
- Length - Center of Rollers
- Note (1)
- *Including shoe lug height
- Note (2)
- **Without shoe lug height
- Note (3)
- ***With 1.54 m3 (2.01 yd3) bucket
- Shipping Height*
- Shipping Length
- Tail Swing Radius
- Track Gauge
- Track Length
- Transport Width - 600 mm (24 in) Shoes
- Transport Width - 850 mm (33 in) Shoes
Working Ranges - Reach Boom - 6.15 m (20'2
- Maximum Cutting Height
- Maximum Depth Cut for 2440 mm (8 ft) Level Bottom
- Maximum Digging Depth
- Maximum Loading Height
- Maximum Reach - Ground Level
- Maximum Vertical Wall Digging Depth
- Minimum Loading Height
- The Cat C7.1 engine with ACERT™ Technology is designed to meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV emission standards while burning up to 16% less fuel than the model it replaces.
- The hydraulic system supports lifting up to 10 886 kg (24,000 lb) over the side at ground level without limitation – approximately 5% more than the model it replaces.
- Standard high-ambient cooling enables the machine to work with maximum power in hot conditions up to 52° C (126° F).
- Long, heavy-duty undercarriage provides greater stability when lifting heavy objects, leading to greater overall productivity.
- Utility and finishing work are fast and flawless with a Cat tilt bucket and compactor.
- Demolition work is quick and easy with a Cat hammer, thumb, shear, or multi-processor.
- A coupler lets you swap between attachments in seconds without leaving the cab.
- See the whole attachment line for your machine at www.cat.com/attachments.
- Most routine maintenance items like grease points and fluid taps are reachable at ground level.
- Compartments are designed for safe, convenient access to filters, hoses, and other components.
- Service doors help keep debris out and latch in place to enhance service speed.
- The full-size roll-over protective structure (ROPS) certified cab is quiet and comfortable.
- Automatic climate control helps maintain consistent cab temperature.
- Joystick consoles and armrests are adjustable.
- Seats are adjustable and feature air suspension and heated and cooled options.
- The LCD monitor is easy to navigate and programmable in 44 languages.
- The large swing bearing is secured with elongated bolts to help handle the most swing-intensive work.
- Abrasion-resistant Cat XT™-6 hose can stand up to high pressures over the long haul.
- Booms and sticks are built for long service.
- Box-section structures with multi-plate fabrications, castings, and forgings are used in high-stress areas.
- Greased track link between pins and bushings increases undercarriage life and reduces noise.
- Cat Connect technology solutions increase production, minimize operating costs, and optimize return on investment.
- VisionLink® provides wireless access to machine operating data such as location, hours, idle time, fuel usage, productivity, and diagnostic codes to optimize performance.