326F L Hydraulic Excavator
The 326F L is built to keep your production numbers high and your owning and operating costs low. The machine's C7.1 ACERTâ„¢ engine and state-of-the-art hydraulic system seamlessly ...
work together so you can move tons of material all day long with tremendous speed, precision, and efficiency.
- Engine Model
- Cat C7.1 ACERT
- Net Flywheel Power
- Engine RPM - Operation
- Net Power - SAE J1349
- Gross Power - SAE J1995
- Engine RPM - Rating
- Operating Weight
- Maximum Drawbar Pull
- Maximum Travel Speed
Service Refill Capacities
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 137.4gal (US)
- Cooling System
- 7.9gal (US)
- Final Drive - Each
- 1.6gal (US)
- Hydraulic System - Including Tank
- 75.3gal (US)
- Hydraulic Tank
- 46.2gal (US)
- DEF Tank
- 10.8gal (US)
- Engine Oil - With Filter
- 6.3gal (US)
- Swing Drive - Each
- 2.3gal (US)
Working Ranges - Reach Boom - 5.9 m (19'4"); R2.95CB1 (9'8") Stick
- Maximum Depth Cut for 2440 mm (8'0") Level Bottom
- Maximum Cutting Height
- Maximum Digging Depth
- Maximum Loading Height
- Maximum Reach - Ground Level
- Maximum Vertical Wall Digging Depth
- Minimum Loading Height
- Note (2)
- **10.2 m (33'6") SLR Boom, 7.85 m (25'9") Stick, 790 mm (31") TG Shoes, 6.75 mt (7.4 t) Counterweight, 0.53 m3 (0.70 yd3) Bucket.
- Note (1)
- *5.9 m (19'4") Reach Boom, R2.5CB1 (8'2") Stick, 600 mm (24") TG Shoes, 4.0 mt (4.4 t) Counterweight, 1.76 m3 (2.30 yd3) Bucket.
- Maximum Operating Weight**
- Minimum Operating Weight*
Dimensions - Reach Boom - 5.9 m (19'4"); R2.95CB1 (9'8") Stick
- Transport Width - 790 mm (31 in) Shoes
- Transport Width - 600 mm (24 in) Shoes
- Track Length
- Track Gauge
- Note (2)
- **Without shoe lug height.
- Note (1)
- *Including shoe lug height.
- Length - Center of Rollers
- Ground Clearance
- Counterweight Clearance**
- Cab Height - With Top Guard
- Tail Swing Radius
- Shipping Length
- Shipping Height*
- ISO 6396 - Operator Noise (Closed)
- ISO 6395 - Spectator Noise
- Maximum Pressure - Equipment - Normal
- Maximum Pressure - Equipment - Heavy Lift
- Main System - Maximum Flow - Total
- Maximum Pressure - Travel
- Maximum Pressure - Swing
- Pilot System - Maximum Flow
- Pilot System - Maximum Pressure
- Swing Speed
- Swing Torque
- Smooth multi-function control is built in for easy operation.
- The Heavy Lift mode increases maximum pressure, reducing engine speed and pump flow to improve controllability.
- The emissions package works behind the scenes and won't interrupt the job process.
- The C7.1 ACERT engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage IV emission standards, and the diesel particulate filter requires no maintenance.
- Integrated electronics, fuel, air, and aftertreatment reduce fuel consumption and emissions and extend service intervals.
- The machine can run on up to B20 biodiesel fuel when blended with ultra-low-sulfur diesel for fuel-saving flexibility.
- Three power modes – high, standard, and eco – help manage fuel consumption.
- Automatic engine speed control lowers rpm based on load for reduced fuel consumption.
- Utility and finishing work are fast and flawless with a Cat® compactor, thumb, finishing bucket or tilt bucket.
- Demolition work is easy with a Cat hammer, grapple, shear, or multi-processor.
- Couplers let you swap between attachments in seconds without leaving the cab.
- Product Link™/VisionLink® connects owners to their equipment, providing access to machine location, hours, fuel consumption, idle time, events, and diagnostic codes.
- Cat Grade Control Depth and Slope helps operators work more productively and accurately with less rework.
- Routine maintenance items like grease points and fluid taps are reachable at ground level.
- The service door design helps prevent debris entry, and doors latch in place to enhance ease of service.
- The cooling system adjusts to make maintenance easy.
- The full-size roll-over protective structure (ROPS) certified cab is quiet and comfortable.
- Automatic climate control helps maintain consistent cab temperature.
- Joystick consoles and armrests are adjustable.
- Seats are adjustable and feature air suspension and heated and cooled options.
- LED monitor is easy to navigate and programmable in 44 languages.
- Drink holders, storage areas, and auxiliary power outlets offer added convenience.
- The large swing bearing is secured with elongated bolts to help handle the most swing-intensive work.
- Abrasion-resistant Cat XT™-6 hose can stand up to high pressures over the long haul.
- Booms and sticks are built for long service.
- Box-section structures with multi-plate fabrications, castings, and forgings are used in high-stress areas.
- Greased track link between pins and bushings increases undercarriage life and reduces noise.