311F L RR Hydraulic Excavator
If you want a machine with the power to match your jobs but owning and operating costs to fit your business, then the Cat® 311F L RR excavator ...
is your answer. Its reduced radius will get you into some pretty tight spots, and its reasonable price and miserly fuel burn will help you operate on a tight budget.
- Engine Model
- Cat® C3.4B
- Flywheel Power
- The air conditioning system on this machine contains the fluorinated greenhouse gas refrigerant R134a (Global Warming Potential = 1430). The system contains 0.9 kg of refrigerant which has a CO2 equivalent of 1.287 metric tonnes.
- Net Power - SAE J1349
- Gross Power - SAE J1995
- Operating Weight
- Maximum Drawbar Pull
- Maximum Travel Speed - Low
- Maximum Travel Speed - High
Service Refill Capacities
- Cooling System
- 2.4gal (US)
- Swing Drive - Each
- 0.63gal (US)
- Final Drive - Each
- 0.79gal (US)
- Hydraulic System - Including Tank
- 42.3gal (US)
- Hydraulic Tank
- 25.1gal (US)
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 55.48gal (US)
- Engine Oil - With Filter
- 2.1gal (US)
Working Ranges - Reach Boom - 4.3 m (14'1"); R2.8 m (9'2") Stick
- Maximum Digging Depth
- Maximum Depth Cut for 2440 mm (8'0") Level Bottom
- Maximum Cutting Height
- Minimum Loading Height
- Maximum Vertical Wall Digging Depth
- Maximum Reach - Ground Level
- Maximum Loading Height
- Boom Cylinder - Bore
- Boom Cylinder - Stroke
- Bucket Cylinder - Bore
- Bucket Cylinder - Stroke
- Stick Cylinder - Bore
- Stick Cylinder - Stroke
- Pilot System - Maximum Flow
- Pilot System - Maximum Pressure
- Maximum Pressure - Travel
- Maximum Pressure - Swing
- Main System - Maximum Flow - Total
- 125 × 2 L/min (33 × 2 gal/min)
- Maximum Pressure - Equipment
- Number of Carrier Rollers - Each Side
- 1 piece
- Number of Shoes - Each Side
- 43 pieces
- Number of Track Rollers - Each Side
- 6 pieces
Dimensions - Reach Boom - 4.3 m (14'1"); R2.8 m (9'2") Stick
- Length - Center of Rollers
- Shipping Length - Long Undercarriage with Blade
- Tail Swing Radius
- Track Gauge
- Track Length
- Transport Width - 700 mm (28 in) Shoes
- Shipping Length - Long Undercarriage
- Shipping Height - Top of Boom
- Handrail Height
- Ground Clearance
- Counterweight Clearance
- Cab Height - With Top Guard
- Cab Height
- Shipping Height
- ISO 6396 - Operator Noise (Closed)
- ISO 6395 - Spectator Noise
- Swing Torque
- Swing Speed
- Operating Weight*
- *4.3 m (14'1") reach boom, 2.8 m (9'2") stick, 700 mm (28") track shoes, without blade.
- The C3.4B U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV engine burns up to 14% less fuel than the model it replaces, the 311D.
- The engine is equipped to run on up to B20 biodiesel fuel.
- Two power modes, high power and eco mode, help operators manage fuel consumption.
- Auto engine idle shutdown saves fuel, reduces emissions, and extends service intervals.
- Reduced radius is ideal for work in space-restricted areas.
- Site prep and finishing work are quick and easy with a wide range of Cat work tools.
- Utility work is fast and flawless with a Cat bucket and compactor.
- A coupler lets you swap between attachments in seconds without leaving the cab.
- See the whole money-making attachment line for your machine at www.cat.com/attachments.
- The roll-over protective structure (ROPS) certified cab is quiet and comfortable.
- Automatic climate control helps maintain consistent cab temperature.
- Joystick consoles and armrests are adjustable.
- Seats are adjustable and feature air suspension and heated and cooled options.
- The LCD monitor is easy to navigate and programmable in 42 languages.
- Booms and sticks are built with baffle plates for enhanced service life.
- Box-section structures with multi-plate fabrications, castings, and forgings are used in high-stress areas.
- Greased track link between pins and bushings increases undercarriage life and reduces noise.
- Many routine service and maintenance points can be accessed from ground level reducing the time taken to check and service your machine.
- Service doors are designed to prevent debris entry and to make access to fluid taps and filters easy.
- The cooling package is designed to prevent plugging and has wide clearance to help make blowing off debris easy.
- The side-view camera is offered to enhance visibility on the boom side of the machine to help make operators more effective and efficient.*
*Regulation requirement for Europe only.
- Cat Connect technology improves job site efficiency.
- Product Link™ system connects owners to their equipment, providing access to machine data such as location, hours, fuel consumption, idle time, events, and diagnostic codes.