- Net Power
- Engine Model
- Yanmar 3TNV76
- Gross Power
- Rated Net Power - ISO 9249
- Operating Weight
- Operating Weight - With Cab
- Operating Weight - With Canopy
- Maximum Dig Height
- 4170/4300 mm (13 ft 8 in/14 ft 1 in)
- Maximum Vertical Dig Depth
- 1962/2152 mm (6 ft 5 in/7 ft 1 in)
- Minimum Front Linkage Swing Radius
- Maximum Reach - Ground Level
- 4481/4681 (14 ft 8 in/15 ft 5 in)
- Maximum Reach
- 4613/4805 mm (15 ft 1 in/15 ft 10 in)
- Maximum Dumping Height
- 2840/2970 mm (9 ft 4 in/9 ft 8 in)
- Maximum Dozer Lift Height
- Maximum Dozer Dig Depth
- Maximum Digging Depth
- 2544/2744 mm (8 ft 4 in/9 ft 0 in)
- Length - Undercarriage
- Boom Swing Angle - Right
- Tail Swing Radius
- Boom Swing Angle - Left
- Track Width
- Transport Length - Arm Lowered
- Operating Pressure - Equipment
- Operating Pressure - Travel
- Operating Pressure - Swing
- Pump Flow at 2,500 rpm
- Maximum Stick Force - Standard/Long
- 15.4 kN/13.6 kN (3,462 lbf/3,057 lbf)
- Maximum Bucket Force
- Auxiliary Circuits - Secondary
- 30.8 L/min at 206 bar (8.1 gal/min at 2,988 psi)
- Auxiliary Circuits - Primary
- 52.2 L/min at 225 bar (13.8 gal/min at 3,263 psi)
- Dig Depth
- Lift Height
- Travel Speed
- 2.1 km/h/3.8 km/h (1.30 mph/2.36 mph)
Service Refill Capacities
- Hydraulic Tank Capacity
- 7gal (US)
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 9.3gal (US)
Compact Dimensions: Reduced damage – Operator confidence – Increased productivity
- Compact Radius
Configured without the additional counterweight the 302.7D CR is a true zero tail swing machine with the upper body staying within the width of the undercarriage during rotation. This enables the operator to work within confined areas and concentrate on the work being performed without having to worry about the back of the machine.
- Transport Weight
The 302.7D CR is designed with a transport weight below 2.7 tonnes (6,000 lb) with cab fitted.
This allows lower trailer transportation costs using a standard passenger vehicle (subject to national restrictions).
- Additional Counterweight
An optional additional weight increases the machines lifting capability with only a small addition to the overhang.
An optional additional counterweight increases the machines lifting capacity with only a small addition to the overhang.
(This counterweight is fitted as standard for North America and Australia)
Performance and Durability: Powerful hydraulics – Robust construction – Work tool ready
- Auxiliary Hydraulics as Standard Fit
Machine is ‘ready to work.’ Hammer and two way lines complete with quick disconnect fittings are standard. Connections are located close to the tool to reduce hose lengths and any potential damage.
Additional lines options are available to further increase machine versatility.
Stick and bucket cylinder hoses are protected by routing them through the boom.
- 100% Pilot Controls
Delivers excellent machine control and lifetime ‘as new’ performance eliminating the need for linkage and cable maintenance.
- Automatic Swing Lock
Safe transportation of the machine is aided by the Cat automatic swing lock which locks the machines upper body in place when the control console is raised or the engine is stopped.
- Thumb Ready Stick (North American Builds)
Machine is configured with brackets and relief valves for simple and cost effective mounting of a hydraulic thumb.
- Dozer Float
Ground levelling and finishing applications are fast and easier with the dozer float function engaged making site clean-up much more efficient.
User Friendly Operation: Comfortable productivity
- Cab Comfort
The Cat® 302.7D CR gives the operator a large comfortable space in which to work. The ergonomic control layout, travel pedals and adjustable wrist rests are engineered to minimize operator fatigue and increase productivity.
- Simultaneous Operation
Both machine upper body swing and boom offset can be controlled simultaneously for faster machine positioning and object handling.
- Adjustable Flow Control
Machines configured with proportional auxiliary hydraulics include adjustable hydraulic flow control for even greater tool control. Especially useful with tools such as angling buckets.
- Split Front Window
The lower front window section slides into the upper section frame. Both sections are then raised and stored in the roof using a gas assisted mechanism.
This allows the operator to position the front window to suit their visibility and ventilation requirements with easy storage.
Serviceability/Maintenance: Easy access for both maintenance and daily inspection
- Pivot Bushing
Steel bushings are fitted on all front linkage pivot points including the swing casting, boom, stick and bucket. Designed for long life and easy replacement.
- Maintenance Access
Removable covers in the cab and at the rear of the machine provide easy access to hydraulic system components.
- Side Mounted Engine
All daily service points are easily accessed through the large side cover. The engine position also reduces heat and noise transfer into the operator station (cab).
Customer Support: Low operating costs with excellent services and options
- Customer Support
Product supported through the Cat dealer and worldwide parts network aimed at minimizing downtime.
- Finance options
- Warranty options
- Maintenance contracts
Help and advice in product and option selection to maximize efficiency and operating profitability
- Work Tools
A range of tools is available to take advantage of the machines versatility. All tools are matched to the machine to optimize performance and deliver excellent value through high productivity and long life.
- Standard Equipment
- 1-way and 2-way (combined function) auxiliary hydraulic lines
- 300 mm rubber track
- Canopy with Tip Over Protection (TOPS) ISO 12117
- Dozer blade with float function
- Hydraulic oil cooler
- Maintenance free battery
- Retractable seat belt
- Suspension seat, vinyl covered
- Travel pedals
- Working light mounted to boom
- Optional Equipment
- Additional hydraulic circuit diverted from bucket cylinder
- Auto idle (Standard in North America)
- Bio oil
- Boom check valve
- Cab, radio ready with FOPS ISO 10262 (Level 1), Tip Over Protection (TOPS) ISO 12117, heater/defroster, interior light and windscreen wiper
- Custom color paint
- Ecology drain for engine oil
- Ecology drain for hydraulic tank
- Front screen guard for cab and canopy
- Joystick mounted proportional auxiliary control
- Mechanical quick coupler
- Mirror pack
- Rotating beacon
- Suspension seat, fabric covered
- Thumb ready stick (Standard in North America)