CS56B Vibratory Soil Compactor
Powered by the 117 kW (156.9 hp) Cat? C4.4 engine, the CS56B provides exceptional performance for granular soil compaction applications.
- Operating Weight - With Cab
- Weight - Drum with ROPS/FOPS
- Weight - Drum with Cab
- Compaction Width
- Travel Speed - Maximum
- Ground Clearance
- Static Linear Load - With Cab
- Static Linear Load - With ROPS/FOPS
- Turning Radius - Inside Drum Edge
- Gross Power
- Engine Model
- Variable Frequency Option Range
23.3 - 30.5 Hz (1400-1830 vpm)
- Nominal Amplitude - Low
- Nominal Amplitude - High
- Centrifugal Force - Maximum
- Centrifugal Force - Minimum
- Vibratory Frequency - Standard
30.5 Hz (1830 vpm)
- Wheel Base
- Overall Width
- Overall Length
- Drum Width
- Drum Diameter
- Height - With ROPS/FOPS or Cab
- Optional Blade Height
- Overall Length - With Blade Option
- Overall Width - With Blade Option
23.1 x 26
Service Refill Capacities
- Fuel Tank Capacity
Comfortable and Ergonomic Operator Station
- Features pivoting seat with integrated multifunction LCD display and control console
- Outstanding visibility to the front and rear of machine
- Low sound levels and vibration for greater operator comfort and productivity
Rear Vision Camera
- The rear vision camera enhances visibility for more complete operator control and safety.
Exceptional Propel System
- Built around the exclusive Cat dual pump propel system, two pumps provide separate dedicated flow to drum drive motor and rear axle motor for exceptional gradeability and traction in forward and reverse.
- Electronic propel control provides more precise machine control.
Virtually Maintenance Free
- Maintenance-free hitch bearings.
- Extended maintenance intervals for vibratory system and hydraulic system, providing more uptime and lower maintenance costs.
Enhanced Compaction Performance
- More weight at the drum and greater amplitude.
- Automated speed control and vibratory system functions make it easy to ensure consistent, high quality compaction.
Technologies that Enhance Quality and Productivity
- Exclusive semi-autonomous Command for Compaction technology automates compaction to offer complete process control and help promote more uniform results.
- Measurement and documentation technologies help the operator determine when compaction has been completed to specification for greater productivity and uniform compaction quality.
- Accelerometer-based (CMV) and exclusive Machine Drive Power (MDP) measurement technologies available.
- Operator Environment
- ROPS/FOPS Cab with Climate Control
- Sun Visor
- Vibratory System
- Padfoot Shell Kit (oval or square pads available)
- Leveling Blade
- Variable Frequency
- Dual Adjustable Steel Scrapers
- Scraper Shell Kit Ready
- Recording Module for Vibration Frequency
- Power Train
- Transmission Guard
- Bio-oil Factory Fill
- Technology Solutions
- Measure - Compaction Meter Value (CMV)
- Map - SBAS GNSS Mapping
- Connect - Cloud and Machine Connectivity
- Cat® Command for Compaction
- Upgraded Halogen Light Package
- Amber Rotating Beacon