CP44B Vibratory Soil Compactor
The CP44B provides exceptional performance on flat or sloped terrain. This machine is suitable for many applications from site preparation to compacting sub-bases for parking lots or roadways and is ...
ideal for water and sewer trench work.
- Operating Weight - With Cab
- Weight - Drum with ROPS/FOPS
- Weight - Drum with Cab
- Operating Weight - With ROPS/FOPS
- Compaction Width
- Travel Speed - Maximum
- Ground Clearance
- Turning Radius - Inside Drum Edge
- Gross Power
- Engine Model
- Cat C3.4B
- Nominal Amplitude - Low
- Nominal Amplitude - High
- Centrifugal Force - Maximum
- Centrifugal Force - Minimum
- Vibratory Frequency - Standard
- Variable Frequency Option Range
- 23.3-31.9 Hz (1400-1914 vpm)
- Wheel Base
- Overall Width
- Overall Length
- Drum Width
- Drum Diameter - Over Pads
- Height - With ROPS/FOPS or Cab
- Optional Blade Height
- Overall Length - With Blade Option
- Overall Width - With Blade Option
Service Refill Capacities
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 37gal (US)
- 14.9 × 24 8-ply traction
Comfortable and Ergonomic Operator Station
- The steering console features an LCD display. The display provides diagnostics and additional data to the operator. Machines that are equipped with Cat Compaction Control output compaction measurements to the display as well.
- A multi-position steering wheel adjusts for comfort. An adjustable vinyl seat with seat belt is comfortable and keeps controls and operating information within easy reach. The 12-volt adapter provides power for personal electronic devices. A floor mat reduces vibrations. Cup holders are provided on the steering column. Large mirrors provide excellent views to the rear of the machine.
- The operator is provided with excellent visibility to the front, drum edges rear tire edges and rear of machine enhancing safety and production. Optional mirrors provide enhanced visibility to the rear.
Easy to Service
- Design provides ground level access to all service and maintenance points.
- Long service intervals contribute to more productivity and lower owning and operating costs. The vibratory system scheduled oil change interval is 3 years/3,000 hours. The hydraulic oil service interval is 3,000 hours. Engine oil service is every 500 hours.
- The Vibratory Soil Compactor features a Cat engine that offers enhanced efficiency, better serviceability, ample power, and less noise.
Reliable Vibratory System
- The vibratory soil compactors deliver excellent compaction performance due to high amplitude and static linear load.
- The vibratory soil compactor utilizes the proven Cat pod-style vibratory system. The system design significantly reduces the risk of contamination common to conventional designs that employ metal weights. Providing unrivaled reliability and performance, the Cat pod-style vibratory system is virtually maintenance free, with the first scheduled maintenance period at 3 years or 3,000 hours.
- An automatic vibration function provides consistency for more uniform compaction. When vibration is engaged, vibration will cease as the compactor slows beneath a predetermined speed. When propel resumes, vibration recommences at a predetermined speed. This feature contributes to uniform, high-quality work.
- Operator Environment
- ROPS/FOPS Cab with Climate Control
- Sun Visor
- Vibratory System
- Leveling Blade
- Variable Frequency
- Dual Adjustable Steel Scrapers
- Recording Module for Vibration Frequency
- Power Train
- Transmission Guard
- Bio-oil Factory Fill
- Technology Solutions
- Map - SBAS GNSS Mapping
- Connect - Cloud and Machine Connectivity
- Upgraded Halogen Light Package
- Rotating Amber Beacon