The AP355F paver combines excellent styling with technology that exemplifies comfort and productivity. Numerous technological enhancements help contractors navigate around the twists and turns of urban environments and mountain roads. ...
- Gross Power
- Engine Model
- Cat C3.3B
- Standard Paving Range
- 1.75-3.42 m (5' 9" - 11' 2")
- Maximum Paving Width
- Maximum Paving Speed
- Maximum Travel Speed
- Operating Weight - With SE34 VT
- Tractor Weight
- Operating Weight - With SE34 V
Service Refill Capacities
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 29gal (US)
- Washdown Tank
- 6.2gal (US)
- Operating Length
- Truck Entry Height
- Truck Entry Width
- Transport Width
- Transport Length
- Operating Width
- Operating Height - With Canopy
- Transport Height - Canopy Retracted
- Ground Contact Length
High Efficiency Powertrain
- Advanced Eco-mode modifies engine speed to save fuel and reduce sound levels, leading to lower operating costs and better work site communication.
- Three steering/travel modes provide alternative control options for paving, traveling, and maneuvering around the job site.
- Pave mode enables a paving speed up to 64 mpm (210 fpm), while travel mode offers a quick speed of 11 kph (7 mph).
- Maneuver mode offers tight turning capability for easier positioning in compact areas.
- The Mobil-Trac Undercarriage combines the speed of a wheel paver with the traction and flotation of a track paver.
- This system is equipped with oscillating bogie sets that help the Mobil-trac maintain contact with the surface regardless of irregularities.
- Grade deviations and and tow point movement are minimized due to the smooth motion of these bogie sets, resulting in smoother paving results.
- This system is maintenance-free. Rubber coated components shed asphalt and prevent accumlation, while self-tensioning accumulators, center guide blocks, and internal belt cables ensure reliability.
Automation Enhances Material Flow
- Consistent paving starts can lead to smoother pavement. At the beginning of each pass, the auto-fill material feed system activates the augers and conveyors and moves material across the face of the screed until the material reaches the set points of the feed sensors.
- This consistency allows the operators to quickly fine tune the feeder system speeds for smooth material flow in front of the screed.
- Technology enhancements optimize operator performance.
- The material feed system can be activated with a single switch for quick setup.
- Each auger and each conveyor can also be activated individually in manual or automatic mode when certain conditions exist.
- Advanced hopper controls enhance operator efficiency by allowing more focus to be on the work site.
- The advanced control activates the hopper fold or retract function with a single touch. The operator doesn't have to press the switch through the entire travel cycle.
Cleanout and Warm-Up Mode
- Simple preparation and cleaning can save time.
- The cleanout and warm-up mode activates the augers, conveyors, and tamper bars (if equipped) at slow speed enabling for the application of inhibitors that help prevent material build-up.
Comfort and Visibility
- Providing reliable machine control in inclement weather can be a challenge.
- Water resistant consoles provide excellent reliability and meet IP67 common water submergence ratings.
- The switches have been tested to one million cycles without failure. If a failure does occur, grouped components are serviceable and it's not necessary to replace the entire console.
- Easy recognition and reliable controls help operators perform more efficiently.
- The raised switch design and adjustable brightness controls simplify nighttime operation, while the touch screen LCD displays allow for customization.
- Multiple language options and large symbols accomodate crew diversity.
- The electric heat control panel utilizes touch-pad technology and LED indicator lights to create a user-friendly interface.
- Three pre-set temperature settings for each screed section ensure even-heat distribution and manual adjustments provide override capability.
- On-board diagnostics enable the operator to verify fault indicators.
Tamper Bar Screed
- The SE34 VT combines vibratory screed plates and tamper bars.
- Variable speed settings for tamping speed and vibratory speed help fine tune the system to maximize mat quality.
Quick Change Heating Elements
- The screed plate heating elements easily slide out for fast replacement in the event that a failure occurs.
- The technologically advanced monitoring system automatically keeps the screed plates heating if a temperature sensor fails.