- Gross Power
- Engine Model
- Cat C3.3B
- Standard Paving Range
- 1.75-3.42 m (5' 9" - 11' 2")
- Maximum Paving Width
- Maximum Paving Speed
- Maximum Travel Speed
- Operating Weight - With SE34 VT
- Tractor Weight
- Operating Weight - With SE34 V
Service Refill Capacities
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 29gal (US)
- Washdown Tank
- 6.2gal (US)
- Operating Length
- Truck Entry Height
- Truck Entry Width
- Transport Width
- Transport Length
- Operating Width
- Operating Height - With Canopy
- Transport Height - Canopy Retracted
- Ground Contact Length
High Efficiency Powertrain
- Advanced Eco-mode modifies engine speed to save fuel and reduce sound levels, leading to lower operating costs and better work site communication.
- Three steering/travel modes provide alternative control options for paving, traveling, and maneuvering around the job site.
- Pave mode enables a paving speed up to 64 mpm (210 fpm), while travel mode offers a quick speed of 11 kph (7 mph).
- Maneuver mode offers tight turning capability for easier positioning in compact areas.
- The Mobil-Trac Undercarriage combines the speed of a wheel paver with the traction and flotation of a track paver.
- This system is equipped with oscillating bogie sets that help the Mobil-trac maintain contact with the surface regardless of irregularities.
- Grade deviations and and tow point movement are minimized due to the smooth motion of these bogie sets, resulting in smoother paving results.
- This system is maintenance-free. Rubber coated components shed asphalt and prevent accumlation, while self-tensioning accumulators, center guide blocks, and internal belt cables ensure reliability.
Automation Enhances Material Flow
- Consistent paving starts can lead to smoother pavement. At the beginning of each pass, the auto-fill material feed system activates the augers and conveyors and moves material across the face of the screed until the material reaches the set points of the feed sensors.
- This consistency allows the operators to quickly fine tune the feeder system speeds for smooth material flow in front of the screed.
- Technology enhancements optimize operator performance.
- The material feed system can be activated with a single switch for quick setup.
- Each auger and each conveyor can also be activated individually in manual or automatic mode when certain conditions exist.
- Advanced hopper controls enhance operator efficiency by allowing more focus to be on the work site.
- The advanced control activates the hopper fold or retract function with a single touch. The operator doesn't have to press the switch through the entire travel cycle.
Cleanout and Warm-Up Mode
- Simple preparation and cleaning can save time.
- The cleanout and warm-up mode activates the augers, conveyors, and tamper bars (if equipped) at slow speed enabling for the application of inhibitors that help prevent material build-up.
Comfort and Visibility
- Providing reliable machine control in inclement weather can be a challenge.
- Water resistant consoles provide excellent reliability and meet IP67 common water submergence ratings.
- The switches have been tested to one million cycles without failure. If a failure does occur, grouped components are serviceable and it's not necessary to replace the entire console.
- Easy recognition and reliable controls help operators perform more efficiently.
- The raised switch design and adjustable brightness controls simplify nighttime operation, while the touch screen LCD displays allow for customization.
- Multiple language options and large symbols accomodate crew diversity.
- The electric heat control panel utilizes touch-pad technology and LED indicator lights to create a user-friendly interface.
- Three pre-set temperature settings for each screed section ensure even-heat distribution and manual adjustments provide override capability.
- On-board diagnostics enable the operator to verify fault indicators.
Tamper Bar Screed
- The SE34 VT combines vibratory screed plates and tamper bars.
- Variable speed settings for tamping speed and vibratory speed help fine tune the system to maximize mat quality.
Quick Change Heating Elements
- The screed plate heating elements easily slide out for fast replacement in the event that a failure occurs.
- The technologically advanced monitoring system automatically keeps the screed plates heating if a temperature sensor fails.