4/02/20 Update: Warren CAT Customer Commitment
Warren CAT remains committed to serving our customers with superior products, services and support. We recognize that many of our customers are vital in maintaining critical infrastructure, healthcare, transportation, utility, communication and power generation needs for our communities and our country. As an essential business during the worldwide battle against COVID-19, you can continue to count on Warren CAT to provide the support you need and to take the necessary precautions to protect our customers and employees. Our foundational Core Values of Ethics, Customers, Employees, Vision and Environmental Health & Safety have stood the test of time and remain stronger than ever to guide us through the times ahead. We will continue to be your trusted partner and to earn the privilege of being Your Dealership of Choice.
Have a concern?
Your Warren CAT representatives remain available to help with any of your needs and concerns. You may also contact us here using the form below or at 866-2WARREN.
3/26/20 Update: Warren CAT is an essential business and its employees support a critical infrastructure industry, as defined by the U. S. Department of Homeland Security. As such, all Warren CAT operations continue to be open. All segments of our business – Parts, Rental, Sales, Service and Power Systems – will continue operations during our regularly posted hours. Call or contact us online for any of your heavy equipment or power systems needs. We will be here and ready to assist your business as always.
Like you, Warren CAT is closely monitoring the Novel Coronavirus/COVID-19 news. As your partner, it is important you know that we have a business continuity plan in place, and that Safety, our Customers and our Employees are Core Values that shape everything we do. Our management team is meeting daily to ensure the well-being of our employees and customers, and that important business operations continue.
Warren CAT Business Operations
- At this time, all Warren CAT locations remain open to serve you during our regular business hours.
- You may use warrencat.com contact forms and online chat function to communicate with us online (https://www.warrencat.com/contact-us).
- Customers may contact us by phone at 866-292-7736.
- Parts customers can utilize Parts.Cat.com to place parts orders online, and have their orders available for retrieval at one of our Warren CAT locations or dropboxes throughout Oklahoma and West Texas.
What Warren CAT is doing to protect our customers and employees
- We have increased cleaning and sanitization of all Warren CAT facilities.
- Employees have been provided information on healthy habits and best practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other viruses or illnesses.
- We are actively monitoring employee travel and are limiting in-person meetings, business travel and public events.
- We have established procedures for employees to work remotely when necessary and have instructed employees with fever and/or cough symptoms to stay home.
What You Can Do
- Stay informed – The CDC has regularly updated credible guidance available to help you and your loved ones remain safe.
- We recommend hand washing with soap and water regularly throughout the .
- Avoid shaking hands and other close contact when unnecessary.
- If you are sick, we kindly ask that you conduct business remotely to limit exposure of our employees and other customers.
- Utilize online resources such as Parts.Cat.com for parts orders and contact us by phone at 866-292-7736 or online at https://www.warrencat.com/contact-us.
Stay healthy, stay safe and know that Warren CAT remains committed to the well-being of our customers and employees while we continue to support your business needs and earn the right to be Your Dealership of Choice.