Identify Minor Issues Before they Require Major Repairs
Proper fluid maintenance is imperative to keep machines and engines operating at peak performance. Scheduled oil sampling through the use of S.O.S. Fluid Analysis from Warren CAT provides a reliable means for early detection of potential problem areas.
By monitoring your equipment throughout its lifecycle, S.O.S. Fluid Analysis enables you to identify minor issues before they grow into major repairs, thereby optimizing performance, maximizing productivity, protecting valuable equipment, reducing operating costs and increasing resale values.
Sophisticated Analytical Technology is the Key
Using state-of-the-art, highly sophisticated analytical technology, our experienced technicians can test oil, coolant and fuel samples that are taken at regularly scheduled intervals. You’ll receive clear, concise and timely reports consisting of careful interpretations and precise recommendations. We are available to answer any questions and discuss report specifics.
We will also help you develop a plan uniquely suited to your operation, taking into consideration the various models of equipment you operate, the kind of work you do and your current maintenance practices.
The Many Benefits of S.O.S. Fluid Analysis
S.O.S Fluid Analysis from Warren CAT is one of the most important maintenance support programs available. Here's why:
- Detects problems early, so they can be repaired before they become major failures
- Helps you schedule downtime to fit your workload
- Monitors positives as well as negatives, so you won't have to pay for repair of components prematurely
- Allows you to monitor maintenance schedules to verify routine maintenance has been performed
- Enables you to better manage budgets by predicting repairs, downtime and equipment life
- Helps you develop a complete service history for each machine, which is invaluable when evaluating performance and planning replacement purchases
- Documents service history for a higher price at trade-in or sale